If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked mathri tarts with dahi bhale chole stuffing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
If you are having trouble lately in the kitchen when it pertains to obtaining your cuisine ideal, you are not the only one. Lots of people have natural cooking ability yet not quite sufficient expertise to prepare with excellence. This Baked mathri tarts with dahi bhale chole stuffing recipe is an excellent start, very easy to cook as well as delicious.
You can have Baked mathri tarts with dahi bhale chole stuffing using 15 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked mathri tarts with dahi bhale chole stuffing
- You need 200 grams of refined flour.
- Use 100 gram of ghee.
- You need to prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Use 1 teaspoon of chaat masala.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of carom seeds.
- Provide For brushing of Oil.
- Provide 1 cup of boiled chickpeas.
- Use 8 of moong daal pakodis.
- Provide 4 tablespoons of curd.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of green chutney.
- You need 2 tablespoons of tamarind jaggery saunth.
- Use 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- Use 2 of green chillies.
- You need to prepare 1 of lime juice.
Mathri recipe with step by step photos - mathri or mathiya or mathari is a popular snack in north India and there Are many versions of making mathari. So the shelf life is long. I made both fried and baked mathari. texture wise, of course, the fried mathri is definitely better, but the baked one is good too. The Baked Mathri Recipe is classic North Indian snack that is had with some achar (a spicy Indian pickle) along with a hot cup of chai.
Baked mathri tarts with dahi bhale chole stuffing step by step
- Take flour on a pot.
- Add ghee,salt and carom seeds in flour.
- Make a tight dough adding water.
- Keep for rest for 5 minutes.
- Now brush oil on tart shells.
- Roll the dough and fill in tart shells.
- Bake for 15 minutes in a preheated oven at 200 degree Celsius.
- Now fill in pakodis.
- Add curd,chutney and saunth.
- Add boiled chickpeas.
- Add chopped tomatoes, onion,green chillies.
- Add chaat masala and lime juice.
- Serve instantly.
Once cooled completely, store the Baked Mathri's in an airtight container. Savor these delicious Baked Mathri's with a spicy mango Punjabi pickle as a tea time snack. Learn How To Make Baked Methi Mathri Recipe this Diwali with this Diwali Special recipe, from our Chef Upasana Shukla in Beat Batter Bake with Upasana only on Rajshri Food. Mathri is a quintessential Indian teatime snack. Learn how to make the best methi mathri recipe at home in a few simple steps.
Food preparation is a kind of art as well as it takes some time and also method to equal experience and competence in the field. There are numerous forms of cooking as well as likewise many different types of food from different cultures. Use what you have actually seen from Baked mathri tarts with dahi bhale chole stuffing recipe it will help you in your food preparation ventures.
If you find this Baked mathri tarts with dahi bhale chole stuffing recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.