If you're looking for Dill Pickle Chicken Salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Dill Pickle Chicken Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Cooking is a kind of art and also there are many different kinds of cooking that you could learn. You can end up being a gourmet chef or you can just attempt to grasp the art of cooking good dishes within your home. Numerous jobs in the office employ chefs, prep-cooks as well as managers that also look after cooks. We hope this Dill Pickle Chicken Salad recipe can aid make you a much better chef.
To make Dill Pickle Chicken Salad you need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
Ingredients of Dill Pickle Chicken Salad
- Use 3 C. of Cooked and shredded chicken.
- You need to prepare 1 C. of Dill pickles sliced.
- You need 1/2 of Red onion, finely chopped.
- You need to prepare 2 of Celery stalks, finely chopped.
- Prepare 2/3 C. of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/4 C. of Dijon mustard.
- Provide 2 Tbsp. of Red wine vinegar.
- Provide 1 Tbsp. of Chopped dill.
- Use 1/2 tsp. of Red pepper flakes.
- Use to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Provide 3 of pitas, split and toasted.
Dill Pickle Chicken Salad instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F. In a large bowl combine the shredded chicken, pickles, red onion, and celery..
- In another bowl stir together mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, red wine, vinegar, and dill. Season with red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper..
- Pour dressing over chicken and tools to coat..
- Place split pitas on a baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Bake in oven 5 minutes until lightly browned and crispy. Serve with chicken salad..
You do not require to be a pro to cook a wonderful dish. There are many recipes that look difficult as well as overwhelming, but remain in fact, rather straightforward among it is Dill Pickle Chicken Salad recipe. We really hope, this recipe has actually instilled some self-confidence in you for the following time you remain in the kitchen.
If you find this Dill Pickle Chicken Salad recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.