If you're looking for Goya (Bitter Melon) Champuru recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Goya (Bitter Melon) Champuru recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
If you are having difficulty lately in the kitchen when it involves obtaining your cuisine just right, you are not alone. Lots of people have natural cooking talent but not quite adequate knowledge to cook with excellence. This Goya (Bitter Melon) Champuru dish is a great start, very easy to cook as well as scrumptious.
You can have Goya (Bitter Melon) Champuru using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Goya (Bitter Melon) Champuru
- You need 1 of Bitter melon.
- Prepare 1 piece of Abura-age (thin deep-fried tofu).
- Use 2 of eggs.
- Use 2 Tablespoons of soumen sauce.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of sesame oil.
Goya (Bitter Melon) Champuru step by step
- Cut a bitter melon in half vertically, scoop and discard the seeds and fibrous core with a spoon. Slice in 1/4 of an inch. If you prefer, soak them in a bowl of water for 5-10 min. to reduce the bitterness..
- Cut an abura-age into 1/2 inch strips..
- Add 1-2 Tablespoons of sesame oil in a heated frying pan, and fry sliced bitter melon..
- Add abura-age. Add soumen sauce..
- Add beaten eggs and stir-fry. Remove from heat while eggs are still fluffy..
- Bon appetit!.
You do not require to be a professional to cook an excellent meal. There are several recipes that look tough and also overwhelming, but are in fact, quite easy one of it is Goya (Bitter Melon) Champuru recipe. We hope, this recipe has instilled some confidence in you for the next time you are in the kitchen area.
If you find this Goya (Bitter Melon) Champuru recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.