Looking for the perfect Misua Soup with Meatball Shrimp recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Misua Soup with Meatball Shrimp recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Everybody enjoys the idea of taking a seat to a tasty home-cooked meal, however with today's hectic timetables, it can be harder than ever before to discover the time to place one together. Thankfully, help is available, the Misua Soup with Meatball Shrimp recipe and advice in this write-up will help you created healthier meals for your family members in a remarkably, short time.
To cook Misua Soup with Meatball Shrimp you need 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Misua Soup with Meatball Shrimp
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Provide 2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- You need to prepare 1 of kilo ground pork.
- You need to prepare 5 of onion leaf chopped.
- You need to prepare 1/2 of ginger chopped.
- You need to prepare 3 cloves of garlic.
- You need to prepare 1/2 of onion diced.
- Prepare 1/2 of bitter melon.
- Use 5 of shrimp ball optional.
- Provide 10 pcs of shrimps chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
- Use 1 cup of water.
- Provide 1 of small pack of misua noodles.
Misua Soup with Meatball Shrimp step by step
- Put onion, egg, salt, pepper and chopped shrimps into ground pork and smashed to create a meatball..
- In a pan, sautè onion and garlic. Put 1 cup of water and let it boil. When already boiling put meatballs and cook it for about 20 minutes. Then add the misua noodles, shrimp balls and bitter melon. Add fish sauce to taste. Cook it for 5-10 minutes..
- Ready to serve!.
Since you have actually gotten to the end of this Misua Soup with Meatball Shrimp recipe, now try out recipes and execute it and enjoy. You never ever understand - you just might have found a brand-new vocation.
If you find this Misua Soup with Meatball Shrimp recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.