If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Greek Pasta Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Cooking is a form of art and also there are many different types of cooking that you could learn. You can come to be a gourmet chef or you can merely attempt to grasp the art of cooking good dishes within your residence. Several tasks in the work environment use cooks, prep-cooks as well as supervisors that additionally manage cooks. We hope this Greek Pasta Salad recipe can assist make you a far better cook.
You can cook Greek Pasta Salad using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Greek Pasta Salad
- Use 1 cup of uncooked pasta.
- Provide 5 small of sweet peppers, chopped.
- Use 1/4 cup of red onion, chopped.
- You need to prepare 1/2 large of cucumber, peeled & chopped.
- Provide 1/2 cup of feta.
- You need to prepare 7 medium of pepperoncini peppers.
- Provide 1/2 cup of kalamata olives.
- Use 1 can of artichoke hearts, quartered.
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need to prepare 2 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need to prepare 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
It's the perfect dish for when the weather is hot and you need something that won't heat up the kitchen. The best Greek Pasta Salad features healthy cucumber, kalamata olives, red bell pepper, tomatoes, red onion, chickpeas, oregano, parsley, vegan feta and lemon for a delicious quick + easy side side or. This Greek pasta salad is a light and fresh combination of colorful veggies, olives, and feta cheese. It's the perfect side dish for any summer gathering!
Greek Pasta Salad step by step
- Cook pasta as directed on package. Cool. Meanwhile, prep all your veggies, set aside. In a small bowl or jar with a lid; combine olive oil, red wine vinegar, oregano, salt & pepper. Whisk in bowl or put mid on jar and shake vigorously..
- Once pasta is cool enough to handle, place in large bowl with the veggies, cheese, and dressing. Toss the pasta sauce until everything to coated with dressing..
- This makes 5 one cup servings. 246 calories/7 grams of protein per serving..
When you take Greek salad ingredients and add. This Greek Pasta Salad from Delish.com is the best! A classic in diners and on dinner tables, Greek salad's are filled with Mediterranean produce and flavors. This Greek Pasta Salad is the salad you want to be seen with - and stuff your face with. It's loaded with tender pasta, juicy tomatoes, crunchy bell peppers, crisp cucumbers, sweet zippy red onions.
Now that you have actually reviewed the Greek Pasta Salad recipe, and also you have the expertise that you require to execute in the kitchen area. Obtain that apron out, dust off your mixing bowls and also roll up your sleeves. You have some cooking to do.
If you find this Greek Pasta Salad recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.