If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Warm potato and chard salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Whether you are an university student simply beginning your own cooking experiments or a seasoned cook with many supper celebrations under your belt, there is always something brand-new to learn more about cooking. We hope these Warm potato and chard salad recipe and tips can help you in your kitchen tonight, as well as get used to fabulous home-cooked dishes.
To make Warm potato and chard salad you need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Warm potato and chard salad
- Use 6 of baby potatoes.
- Use 1 cup of chard, stems and leaves separated and chopped.
- You need 1 of pepper, (green, red, yellow, whichever you prefer :).
- Provide 1 of spring onion, thinly chopped.
- You need to prepare 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need to prepare 2 tbsp of dry white wine.
- You need to prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need to prepare 2 tbsp of evoo.
- Use 1 dash of red hot pepper flakes (optional).
- Use of Garnish.
- Provide 1 tsp of chopped parsley.
- Use 1 of some shaved parmiggiano.
- You need to prepare 1 tsp of linseeds (or pumpkin seeds).
They for sure didn't look like this. Bacon gives this warm German potato salad recipe a boost of flavor. The vinegar and sugar dressing on this salad has the perfect combination of salty and Place the potatoes into a pot, and fill with enough water to cover. Warm Potato Salad. featured in Hearty Potato Salads.
Warm potato and chard salad step by step
- First boil the potatoes. I added some dry thyme to the water..
- Once boiled, let them cool and slice them..
- While the potatoes boil prepare the vegetables. Cut the onion. (You may sub. with shallot or scallions.).
- Then dice the pepper. Mince the garlic and prepare the chard. (I found time to take all these photos :)).
- In a pan heat the evoo with the hot pepper flakes in it. Then add the potatoes. Let them brown a little, 6-8 minutes..
- Then add the pepper and the chard stems. Let them sweat for 5-6 minutes. Afterwards, add the chard leaves, spring onion and garlic. After 1 min. add the wine. Salt and pepper to taste..
- Place on a plate. Garnish with parsley, parmiggiano and linseeds. Enjoy!.
Spread potatoes out on a sheet tray. Drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and roll potatoes around so that they are all coated. Sweet potato noodles salad with cabbage and lentils is a warm and hearty salad that's perfect for fall and winter. It's vibrant, nutrient-packed and loaded with flavor. This sweet potato noodles salad is loaded with veggies.
A fantastic, home-cooked dish is the example all of us remember. Utilizing these Warm potato and chard salad recipe to enhance your food preparation coincides as a professional athlete that keeps training-- the more you do it, the far better you obtain, find out as high as you can about cooking. The more recipe you have, the better your meals will certainly taste.
If you find this Warm potato and chard salad recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.