If you're looking for Roasted Chicken Breast with Mushroom Wine Reduction Sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Roasted Chicken Breast with Mushroom Wine Reduction Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Cooking could be one of the earliest skills worldwide. That does not mean that there are any limitations to the knowledge readily available for the chef interested in enhancing his/her skills. Even the finest chefs, also experts, can always find brand-new recipes, methods as well as strategies to enhance their kitchen area abilities, so lets try this Roasted Chicken Breast with Mushroom Wine Reduction Sauce recipe, we hope you like it.
To cook Roasted Chicken Breast with Mushroom Wine Reduction Sauce you only need 21 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roasted Chicken Breast with Mushroom Wine Reduction Sauce
- Provide of Chicken Marinade.
- Provide of chicken breast.
- Provide of honey.
- You need to prepare of sprinkle of herbes de provence or mix herbs.
- Use of paprika or curry powder.
- Prepare of garlic powder or finely chopped garlic.
- Use of salt and pepper.
- You need to prepare of butter to sear.
- Provide of Mushroom Wine Reduction Sauce.
- You need of large white mushrooms.
- You need of splash of dry white wine.
- Prepare of chicken stock.
- Use of salt & pepper.
- Prepare of butter.
- You need to prepare of Avocado Salad.
- Use of avacado.
- Use of yellow melon.
- Prepare of handful chopped mix nuts.
- Provide of finely chopped onions.
- Use of drizzle of olive oil.
- Use of salt to taste.
Wrap the chicken breast with two strips of bacon using toothpicks to hold bacon in place. Combined with mushrooms, thyme and red wine—also reportedly known for its antioxidants that help protect the lining of blood vessels in your heart—oven-roasted garlic adds layers of richness without added fat and calories to the chicken Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper on both sides. The rich sauce is so tasty you won't want to share it with anyone. Try substituting the chicken for steak for a quick Beef Bourguignon.
Roasted Chicken Breast with Mushroom Wine Reduction Sauce instructions
- Marinade the chicken breast for about 2 hours..
- In a small pot, bring the sliced mushrooms, wine and chicken stock to a boil on a medium heat. You can adjust the wine and chicken stock to a 1:3 ratio..
- When it starts simmering, season with salt and pepper. Leave it to reduce for about 20 minutes..
- In the mean time, heat the pan with butter and sear the chicken breast for about 2 minutes on both sides until its lightly golden brown..
- Transfer it to the oven and let it roast for about 12 minutes @ 200°C.
- For the avocado salad, simply cut and mix all the ingredients together. The salad is best served chilled..
- The sauce should be reduced by now. On a high heat pan, melt the butter and transfer the sauce. When it starts to bubble, reduce the heat and stir in the cream..
- As it thickens, add salt and pepper to taste depending on the type of cream you are using..
- The roasted chicken breast should be juicy and tender. Drizzle the mushroom sauce on the chicken and serve with the chilled avocado salad..
Want fast, simple, inexpensive, and healthy? Then give this pan-seared chicken in a balsamic reduction sauce a go. It's fancy enough for company and simple enough for everyday fare. While chicken roasts, combine wine and stock in a liquid measuring cup and sprinkle gelatin over the top. Slice chicken breasts into three pieces on a sharp bias and transfer to individual serving plates.
Cooking a scrumptious meal for your household doesn't need to indicate costs hrs slaving away in the kitchen area. There are many number of recipes such as Roasted Chicken Breast with Mushroom Wine Reduction Sauce recipe, you can utilize to whip with each other a wonderful meal in a short time, quickly your family will be delighting in the fruits of your labors.
If you find this Roasted Chicken Breast with Mushroom Wine Reduction Sauce recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.