If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bitter melon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Every person likes the idea of sitting down to a tasty home-cooked dish, yet with today's active timetables, it can be more challenging than ever before to discover the time to place one together. Luckily, assistance is around, the Bitter melon recipe and suggestions in this post will certainly assist you created well balanced meals for your family in a remarkably, short time.
You can cook Bitter melon using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Bitter melon
- Use 250 gms of Bitter melon.
- Use 1 of small size raw mango.
- Provide 2 of onion.
- Use 2 tbs of Salt.
- Provide 1 tbs of Chilli powder.
- Use 1 tbs of Turmeric powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of Coriander powder.
- You need to prepare 4 tbs of mustard oil.
Bitter Melon or Bitter Gourd health benefits includes managing blood sugar and treating diabetes, enhancing body immunity, hemorrhoid relief, help sharpen vision, relieving asthma, enhance skin and. Boons from Bitter Melon Scientific Name: Momordica charantia. Bitter melon (Momordica charantia) is also commonly referred to as bitter gourd, karela, or balsam pear. As a fruit, bitter melon is low in calories and carbs and high in beneficial fiber.
Bitter melon step by step
- Wash karela(bitter melon) add salt over it,rest it by cover with the lid.
- Wash again properly under tap water.
- Cut into slices.
- In a kadai add mustard oil and fry all sliced karele remove from oil place on a plate.
- In a pan add mustard oil, hing, jeera seeds,add chopped onions stir 2 minutes.
- Add raw mango grated stir it again add all spices.
- Now add fried karele pieces stir and cover 5 minutes.
- Karele is ready for you eating with roti, paratha or other meal.
Bitter melon is generally well tolerated. GI effects (eg, abdominal pain, diarrhea) and headache Bitter melon should be used with caution in patients with impaired hepatic function. It is also known as balsam pear. Bitter melon, or Goya, is commonly used for beneficial health reasons. Bitter melon is also referred to as bitter gourd, Karela, or Balsam Pear.
There is constantly something new to learn when it comes to cooking and every chef's skill-set is open to improvement. This Bitter melon recipe is just a few recipe suggestions to help enhance your cook's performance. There are a lot more good recipes available as well as great chefs keep looking for them throughout their lives. Consistent learning is the vital to ever-improving food preparation skills.
If you find this Bitter melon recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.