If you're looking for A Salad with Tuna and Bitter Melon recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best A Salad with Tuna and Bitter Melon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Everyone enjoys the suggestion of sitting down to a delicious home-cooked meal, yet with today's hectic schedules, it can be tougher than ever before to find the time to put one with each other. Fortunately, aid is out there, the A Salad with Tuna and Bitter Melon recipe and guidance in this write-up will help you assembled healthier meals for your family members in a remarkably, short time.
You can cook A Salad with Tuna and Bitter Melon using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of A Salad with Tuna and Bitter Melon
- Prepare 1/2 of Bitter melon.
- You need to prepare 1 can of Canned tuna.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Provide 3 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
A Salad with Tuna and Bitter Melon step by step
- Slice the bitter melon vertically, remove the seeds and slice thinly. Rub with some salt (not listed). Boil water in a pot, add the bitter melon and when it comes to a boil, remove and drain. Soak in water, then squeeze out..
- Thinly slice an onion and soak in water for about 10 minutes. Drain and squeeze out the water with your hands..
- In a bowl, combine the bitter melon, onion, and tuna flakes and add mayonnaise and lemon juice. Taste, and add salt and pepper if necessary..
Everyone intends to be a better cook. Everyone wants to trying out enjoyable recipes. Discovering the time and also feeling the inspiration to be innovative in the cooking area can sometimes position a difficulty though. We hope these A Salad with Tuna and Bitter Melon recipe can bring the magic to your kitchen area. Give a number of these concepts a try tonight, your taste buds will thank you!
If you find this A Salad with Tuna and Bitter Melon recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.