If you're looking for Hawaiian Chicken Breasts Adobo recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Hawaiian Chicken Breasts Adobo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Cooking is a form of art and also there are several types of cooking that you can discover. You can end up being a gourmet chef or you can simply attempt to master the art of cooking good meals within your home. Lots of tasks in the workplace use chefs, prep-cooks and also supervisors that additionally look after cooks. We hope this Hawaiian Chicken Breasts Adobo recipe can aid make you a far better cook.
You can cook Hawaiian Chicken Breasts Adobo using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Hawaiian Chicken Breasts Adobo
- Use pieces of Chicken breasts cut into bits size.
- You need to prepare of Pineapple chunks fresh or canned.
- You need to prepare of Pineapple juice.
- Use of Soy sauce.
- You need to prepare of Vinegar.
- Use 1 of chopped onion.
- You need to prepare 3 of chopped garlic.
- Prepare of Ginger.
- Provide leaves of Bay.
- Provide of Water.
- Provide of B.Pepper.
You can use any parts of the chicken: breasts, thighs, legs or wings. I used chicken thighs for this recipe and yields tender, moist, fall-off-the-bone chicken. This marinade doesn't have much of the adobo sauce so the chicken doesn't end up super-spicy. It just gets a bit of pique and some of that nice smoke flavor.
Hawaiian Chicken Breasts Adobo instructions
- Cut chicken breast into bite size pieces and season with b pepper chop onions and garlic in hot pan with oil cook chicken until cook when chicken is cook set aside put new oil cook onions, garlic. And ginger until the onions are tender and garlic is fragrant and ginger is fragrant.
- Add pineapple chunks add soy sauce,vinegar and water return chicken at bay leaves season with pepper simmer.
- Turn off heat serve with hot rice.
This Chicken Adobo Recipe is the simplest that you can get. Not to be mistaken with Mexican adobo, this dish is uniquely prepared by stewing chicken in vinegar and soy sauce. Huli Huli chicken is the Hawaiian version of BBQ'd chicken. In Hawaiian, huli huli means turn turn. Adobo is a simple and hearty Filipino dish.
Food preparation is a form of art and also it takes some time as well as method to equivalent experience and proficiency in the field. There are numerous types of cooking as well as additionally many different sorts of food from various societies. Apply what you've seen from Hawaiian Chicken Breasts Adobo recipe it will certainly help you in your cooking endeavors.
If you find this Hawaiian Chicken Breasts Adobo recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.