If you're looking for Filipino Chicken Adobo Simmered in Coconut Milk recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Filipino Chicken Adobo Simmered in Coconut Milk recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Cooking might be one of the oldest abilities in the world. That does not imply that there are any limitations to the understanding offered for the chef interested in boosting his or her abilities. Even the finest chefs, even experts, can constantly discover brand-new recipes, methods and also strategies to improve their kitchen area skills, so lets try this Filipino Chicken Adobo Simmered in Coconut Milk recipe, we hope you like it.
You can have Filipino Chicken Adobo Simmered in Coconut Milk using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Filipino Chicken Adobo Simmered in Coconut Milk
- Prepare 500 grams of Chicken drumsticks or bone-in thigh meat ※ Refer to Step 7.
- Prepare 1/4 of of a small onion Onion.
- Provide 2 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ＊ Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of ＊ Vinegar.
- You need to prepare 1/2 tbsp of ＊ Sugar.
- Use 1 dash of ＊ Black pepper.
- Provide 1 of Bay leaf (key ingredient).
- You need to prepare 100 ml of Coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 of Vegetable oil.
Filipino Chicken Adobo Simmered in Coconut Milk instructions
- Roughly mince the garlic, and thinly slice the onion..
- Heat the oil, garlic, and onion in a pot or frying pan, and sauté until tender, then add the chicken and continue to sauté..
- Once the chicken cooks through about half way, add the ＊ seasoning ingredients. Fold the bay leaf in half and add it to the pan. After adding the vinegar, don't touch the pan until it comes to a boil..
- Cover with a lid and simmer over low heat for 20 minutes to allow the meat to absorb the flavors. Although at first the amount of liquid may not appear to be enough, juice will be released from the chicken, so not to worry..
- Once the sauce becomes thick, add the coconut milk and simmer for about 1 minute, then it's done!.
- Pour the sauce over the rice before serving..
- Use thick pieces of chicken, such as chicken thigh or drumsticks. Chicken wings or other cuts of chicken are not suitable, since they don't release a sufficient amount of juice..
Food preparation a delicious meal for your family doesn't have to suggest spending hours slaving away in the kitchen. There are lots of number of recipes such as Filipino Chicken Adobo Simmered in Coconut Milk recipe, you can utilize to whip together a terrific dish quickly, soon your family members will be enjoying the fruits of your labors.
If you find this Filipino Chicken Adobo Simmered in Coconut Milk recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.