Looking for the perfect Chicken Adobo recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Adobo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Once you comprehend the basics of cooking, it can be such a releasing and compensating experience to develop a simply delicious dish or baked item. The scents in your house and the faces of individuals that you share it with are priceless. We wish this Chicken Adobo recipe will certainly provide you some suggestion for you to become an amazing cook.
To cook Chicken Adobo you need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Adobo
- You need 2 " 2 Pounds of Chicken breast , cut into pieces.
- Provide 2 Tablespoons of Cooking Oil.
- Prepare 6 - 8 cloves of Garlic , chopped.
- Provide 2 of Bay Leaves , dried.
- Use 10 - 12 of Peppercorns , whole.
- Provide Pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 + 1/8 Cup of Vinegar.
- You need 1/8 Cup of Soy Sauce.
It is simple to make & famous. The perfect adobo lies in delicate balance of soy sauce, vinegar. Chicken adobo is perfect for anyone who doesn't want to spend too much time to cook, yet delicious and appeal to everyone. As much I love making chicken adobo at home, I've somehow managed to skip doing an adobo recipe on this blog.
Chicken Adobo instructions
- Heat oil over medium heat, then saute garlic until golden brown and fragrant..
- Add chicken and brown. Try to achieve a hard sear on random pieces..
- Add bay leaves, peppercorns and salt. Cook for 2 minutes, or until the oil from the bay leaf starts to render..
- Pour in vinegar and and let half of it cook off or evaporate. It will look like you have some syrup in your pan..
- Add the soy sauce and stir to coat the chicken. It will add color to the pieces. Make sure each piece is evenly coated..
- Continue cooking to reduce the sauce until you can see the oil separating itself again and most of the sauce has been absorbed by the chicken..
I hadn't thought much about it until I started getting requests to do more Filipino recipes. Chicken adobo is a Filipino treasure and considered to be the national dish. Adobo, is often prepared with chicken but can also be made with pork, seafood or even vegetables. This Filipino Chicken Adobo is a garlicky flavorful main dish that's simple to make, and delicious! Traditional Asian dishes are some of my favorites!
Take these Chicken Adobo recipe ideas and utilize them as well as maybe even experiment while you are at it. The kitchen is a great location to attempt new points with the appropriate aid.
If you find this Chicken Adobo recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.