If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy Tomato Soup with Shrimp and Broccoli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Everyone likes the concept of sitting down to a tasty home-cooked meal, yet with today's hectic schedules, it can be more challenging than ever before to locate the moment to place one with each other. Fortunately, assistance is around, the Creamy Tomato Soup with Shrimp and Broccoli recipe and advice in this post will certainly assist you assembled healthy meals for your family in a remarkably, short time.
To cook Creamy Tomato Soup with Shrimp and Broccoli you need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Creamy Tomato Soup with Shrimp and Broccoli
- Prepare 1 head of Broccoli.
- You need 1 medium of Onion.
- Prepare 180 grams of net weight Shrimp (with shells).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of White wine (or Japanese sake).
- Prepare 1 can of ♡ Canned tomato.
- You need 400 ml of ♡ Water (measure with the tomato can).
- Use 1 of ♡ Consommé soup stock cube.
- Use 1/2 tsp of ♡ Salt.
- You need to prepare 1 dash of ♡ Pepper.
- Provide 50 ml of Heavy cream.
- You need 7 of shakes Garlic powder.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
Keyword Creamy Cajun Shrimp and Broccoli Pasta. If you get a chance to try this creamy cajun shrimp and broccoli pasta, let me know! Me and cooking tomato soup did not get off to the best start. When I was a very little girl, my mom was sick and resting bed.
Creamy Tomato Soup with Shrimp and Broccoli step by step
- Prep: Peel and devein the shrimp. Cut the broccoli into florets. Mince the onions..
- Cook the broccoli until slightly firm..
- Heat olive oil in a pot, and sauté the onion until translucent..
- Add white wine (or sake) and the shrimp then stir-fry briskly until the shrimp become pink..
- Add the canned tomato marked with ♡, water (measure with the empty tomato can), consommé cube, salt, and pepper, then simmer slowly for 15 minutes..
- Add the broccoli from Step 2 and the heavy cream, bring it to a boil, taste, and season it with salt and pepper..
- If you have leftovers: Add 2 tablespoons of ketchup to each serving to make pasta sauce. Or, add rice to make risotto..
It was the best creamy tomato basil soup with parmesan I had ever had. Creamy, with savory tomato flavor and bright basil flecks throughout. This homemade creamy tomato soup recipe ended up being an absolute hit with my family. In fact, my husband said multiple times that this was the best soup A pot of the Best Creamy Tomato Soup can be made with just a few ingredients. It's a delicious and easy soup recipe that can be on your dinner.
Since you have reviewed the Creamy Tomato Soup with Shrimp and Broccoli recipe, and also you have the knowledge that you need to perform in the kitchen area. Get that apron out, dust off your blending bowls as well as roll up your sleeves. You have some cooking to do.
If you find this Creamy Tomato Soup with Shrimp and Broccoli recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.