If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Broccoli, tomato and smoked garlic soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Whether you are an university student just starting your very own cooking experiments or a seasoned chef with several dinner events under your belt, there is always something new to learn more about cooking. We hope these Broccoli, tomato and smoked garlic soup recipe and tips can help you in your kitchen area tonight, as well as get used to amazing home-cooked dishes.
You can cook Broccoli, tomato and smoked garlic soup using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Broccoli, tomato and smoked garlic soup
- Provide 750 g of fresh tomatoes (skinned).
- Use 1 head of broccoli (chopped into small florets).
- You need to prepare 2 cloves of smoked garlic (finely chopped).
- You need to prepare 1 carton of passata.
- Provide 3 pints of beef stock.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare Splash of oil.
- You need to prepare 1 tbsp of tomato purée.
Smoked garlic is a must for all garlic lovers and those who never came across this super tasty version of garlic. Last week I paired it with cherry tomatoes and made a fantastic roasted cherry tomato & smoked garlic soup with a drizzle of homemade basil oil. We have an abundance of cherry toms. Place broccoli, diced tomatoes, chicken broth, chopped chicken and crushed red pepper if using into the stockpot.
Broccoli, tomato and smoked garlic soup instructions
- Scald tomatoes in boiling water to skin easily.
- Add broccoli garlic and oil to large pan and cook gently to soften, stir in tomato purée then add stock and tomatoes bring to the boil and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Blend until smooth.
Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste. Heat the oil in a large skillet, add the rabe, tomatoes, garlic, salt and pepper to taste and the pepper flakes. So what I thought was a cold, turned out to be the flu. Sauté garlic until it sizzles, then add broccoli raab and red pepper flakes. Smoked Gouda transforms everyone's favorite broccoli soup into a smoky, dreamy, creamy, and veggie-filled wintertime Smoked Gouda Broccoli Soup.
Take these Broccoli, tomato and smoked garlic soup recipe ideas and also use them as well as maybe even experiment while you go to it. The kitchen area is a great area to attempt brand-new things with the appropriate assistance.
If you find this Broccoli, tomato and smoked garlic soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.