If you're looking for Cream of Tomato soup with Meatballs recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Cream of Tomato soup with Meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
There are several sources of information on cooking. Some information is tailored in the direction of seasoned chefs and not for the ordinary person. It can be puzzling to learn every one of the readily available details. Fortunately, this Cream of Tomato soup with Meatballs recipe is easy to make and will offer you some excellent tips. They will help anyone, even a beginner.
To make Cream of Tomato soup with Meatballs you only need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cream of Tomato soup with Meatballs
- Provide 600 ml of store-bought soup of your choice(I used cream of tomato).
- You need 12 of Beef and pork meatballs.
- You need 1/2 cup of broccoli, chopped.
- Use 1/2 cup of cauliflower, chopped.
- Use 1/2 Punnet of portobello mushrooms.
- Provide 2 of garlic cloves, chopped finely.
- Prepare 4 of fresh sage leaves.
- You need to prepare 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- Use 1 pinch of paprika.
- You need to prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Provide 1 of leek, washed and chopped finely.
- Prepare 1 tin of cannellini beans, drained from brine.
- You need 1 cup of liquid chicken stock.
It may be smooth in texture, and there are also recipes that include chunks of tomato, cream, chicken or vegetable stock, vermicelli. In a medium mixing bowl, combine the tomato soup and the water. This Creamy Tomato Basil Soup is the perfect soup recipe to go along with any meal. There's no better soup to dip your bread or grilled cheese into!
Cream of Tomato soup with Meatballs step by step
- Starting with the meatballs, preheat the oven to 200 degrees C. Add the meatballs to a roasting dish, with 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil, paprika and salt and pepper. Roast in the oven for 25 minutes until golden brown..
- In a pot on a medium heat, heat up the olive oil, and add the chopped leek and garlic, then add the sage and mushrooms. Add the beans and stir to combine. Add the veggies and stir..
- Add the packet of store bought soup to the pot and bring to the boil. Gradually a little bit of the chicken stock as it cooks and heats up. Add the meatballs to the pot along with any pan juices from the roasting dish, to give it extra flavour. Season with a little salt and pepper..
- Serve with a slice of toast with melted cheese on the side..
This creamy homemade tomato soup recipe using tinned tomatoes is quick and easy to make. Creamy Tomato Soup with Basil cheese on toast - the added hidden veg means it's extra nutritious whilst still tasting Creamy Fish Pie with Cheesy Mash. This grownup, creamy (and dreamy) tomato soup can easily be doubled to feed a larger Stir in ¼ cup cream. Season to taste with I make this in the summer with fresh tomatoes instead of canned and it's a great celebration of tomato season. finally serve creamy tomato soup garnished with mint leaf and cream. You wouldn't think that three ingredients — butter, onion, and tomato — can come together to make such a velvety and delicious tomato soup, but let me tell This tomato soup is excellent with canned tomatoes.
Since you have actually gotten to the end of this Cream of Tomato soup with Meatballs recipe, currently experimenting with recipes as well as apply it and also enjoy. You never ever know - you simply may have found a new vocation.
If you find this Cream of Tomato soup with Meatballs recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.