Looking for the perfect Bacon Cheeseburger Macaroni Muffins recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bacon Cheeseburger Macaroni Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
If you are having problem recently in the kitchen when it pertains to getting your food ideal, you are not alone. Many individuals have all-natural cooking talent yet not quite adequate know-how to prepare with excellence. This Bacon Cheeseburger Macaroni Muffins recipe is a good start, very easy to prepare and scrumptious.
You can have Bacon Cheeseburger Macaroni Muffins using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bacon Cheeseburger Macaroni Muffins
- You need to prepare 8 oz of elbow macaroni.
- Provide 16 oz of velveeta cheese.
- Provide 2 of eggs.
- Use 1 cup of milk.
- Use 1 packages of real bacon pieces.
- Provide 1 lb of hamburger meat.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
Bacon Cheeseburger Macaroni Muffins instructions
- preheat oven to 400°F.
- line a 12 cup muffin tin with foil liners and spray with Pam.
- fry up hamburger meat.
- cook macaroni until done; drain.
- mix the hamburger meat and cheese with the noodles mix well until melted.
- beat eggs into milk, and then pour mixture into macaroni; mix well.
- ladle macaroni mixture into muffin tins and sprinkle bacon pieces on top of each muffin bake for 20 minutes; cool slightly before serving.
Now that you've reached completion of this Bacon Cheeseburger Macaroni Muffins recipe, currently experimenting with recipes and also apply it and appreciate. You never ever recognize - you just may have found a brand-new job.
If you find this Bacon Cheeseburger Macaroni Muffins recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.