If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rich Buttermilk Tomato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Many people like cooking as well as assume it makes the best relaxing pastime. A kitchen that is loaded with fresh food that scents delicious is particular to make anyone's mood a little bit lighter. It can in some cases appear hard, however, to identify dishes that benefit you or advice that causes an inevitably successful dish. Perhaps this Rich Buttermilk Tomato Soup dish is the one you are trying to find.
To cook Rich Buttermilk Tomato Soup you only need 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rich Buttermilk Tomato Soup
- Provide 1 bag of Wiener sausages.
- You need to prepare 1 of packet Cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- You need to prepare 2 of Eggplants - small Japanese type.
- Prepare 1 can of Canned tomatoes.
- You need 400 ml of Soy milk.
- Use 30 grams of Butter.
- Use 4 of cubes Soup stock cubes.
- You need to prepare 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- Use of Broccoli (boiled, optional).
- Provide 1 bag of Cooked soy beans.
- You need 1 of Basil.
- Provide 1 of to 2 tablespoons Garlic oil.
Rich Buttermilk Tomato Soup step by step
- Cut the onion in half, then slice it lengthwise into 7 to 11 pieces..
- Put 300 ml and the onion in a pan, place the butter on top, and simmer over medium heat for about 10 minutes. Adjust the heat depending on your cooker, and be careful not to let the pan burn!.
- Coer the pan with al lid, leaving it slightly ajar..
- Cut up the eggplant in the meantime. Just slice the then end as is, and cut the fat end in half lengthwise before slicing..
- Soak the eggplant in water to remove any bitterness (about 5 to 10 minutes)..
- Score the wiener sausages on the surface. Cut any way you like..
- When the onion has cooked for about 10 minutes, drain the eggplant, add the sausages and then the eggplant to the pan with 300 ml more water..
- Simmer over medium heat for 10 minutes. Slice the cherry tomatoes in half or into thirds. Rip up some basil leaves (optional)..
- When the soup is cooked through, add the stock cubes and simmer for another 2 minutes. Add the cut up tomatoes and canned tomatoes, soy beans, and 400 ml of soy milk. Simmer over low heat, and season with salt and pepper. Don't let the soup boil..
- Just before the soup starts to boil, turn off the heat, drizzle in some garlic oil, and serve..
Now that you have actually read Rich Buttermilk Tomato Soup recipe, it is the time for you to head to the cooking area and prepare some wonderful food! Remember, food preparation is not an ability that can be one hundred percent right initially. Practice is needed for you to understand the art of cooking.
If you find this Rich Buttermilk Tomato Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.