Looking for the perfect Seafood Tomato Pasta Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Seafood Tomato Pasta Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
There are numerous resources of info on cooking. Some information is tailored towards seasoned cooks as well as not for the average individual. It can be perplexing to learn every one of the readily available information. Luckily, this Seafood Tomato Pasta Soup recipe is easy to do and will certainly give you some wonderful suggestions. They will benefit anyone, also a newbie.
You can have Seafood Tomato Pasta Soup using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Seafood Tomato Pasta Soup
- You need to prepare 250 ml of Tomato juice (unsalted).
- Use 150 ml of Water.
- Prepare 160 grams of Pasta (I recommend long, thin types).
- You need 200 grams of Seafood mix (frozen).
- You need 2 slice of Thinly-sliced ham (or bacon).
- Use 1 clove of Garlic.
- Use 2 of leaves Cabbage.
- Use 1/4 of Onion.
- Prepare 1/2 bag of Shimeji mushrooms.
- Provide 1/3 head of Broccoli.
- You need to prepare 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Provide 1 of Consommé cube.
- Provide 2 pinch of Sugar.
- You need to prepare 1 dash of of each Thyme and oregano (dried).
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
Seafood Tomato Pasta Soup instructions
- Leave the frozen seafood mix in the refrigerator overnight or run under some cold water to thaw..
- Thinly slice the onion and garlic. Cut the cabbage and ham into 1 cm wide strips. Remove the roots from the shimeji mushrooms and tear apart. Slice the broccoli into clumps..
- Add the olive oil and garlic into a saucepan and place on heat. Once fragrant, also add in the onion, shimeji mushrooms, cabbage, and ham. Then stir-fry quickly..
- Put the seafood into the pan as well and once everything is coated in oil, add in the consommé, water, tomato juice and herbs. Leave the mixture to simmer. Boil some water in a separate pan and cook the pasta..
- When the seafood has cooked through, add the broccoli..
- Drain the boiled pasta in a colander and mix into the mixture from Step 5. Please check the flavor and season with salt and pepper as necessary..
- Transfer everything to a plate and it's ready to serve..
Now that you have actually read Seafood Tomato Pasta Soup recipe, it is the moment for you to head to the kitchen area and prepare some wonderful food! Keep in mind, food preparation is not a skill that can be one hundred percent right initially. Practice is needed for you to understand the art of food preparation.
If you find this Seafood Tomato Pasta Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.