If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chorizo, tomato and roasted pepper soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
When you comprehend the basics of cooking, it can be such a releasing and also compensating experience to create a just scrumptious dish or baked product. The smells in your home and the faces of the people who you share it with are invaluable. We wish this Chorizo, tomato and roasted pepper soup recipe will give you some concept for you to become a phenomenal cook.
To make Chorizo, tomato and roasted pepper soup you only need 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
Ingredients of Chorizo, tomato and roasted pepper soup
- Use 50 g of olive oil.
- You need to prepare 100 g of chorizo picante.
- Prepare 2 of red onions.
- Prepare 2 of carrots.
- Prepare 2 of celery sticks.
- Use 1 of leek.
- Use 2 of broccoli stems.
- Provide 4 of garlic cloves.
- Provide 10 g of smoked paprika.
- Provide 5 g of harissa paste.
- Use 5 g of dried or fresh rosemary.
- Prepare 50 g of plain flour.
- Prepare 1 litre of passata.
- Prepare 1 litre of water.
- Use 320 g of roasted peppers (drained weight).
This make-ahead recipe is perfect for entertaining. Guests can sip the zesty tomato soup from small cups or glasses. Homemade roasted tomato basil soup with garlic, olive oil and caramelized onions. Delicious, flavorful and the best way to use up garden tomatoes!
Chorizo, tomato and roasted pepper soup step by step
- First skin and fine dice your chorizo, then peel and fine dice your vegetables.
- Add the olive oil to the pan and add the chorizo. Fry for 2-3 minutes. Next add the onion, carrot, celery, broccoli stem and rosemary. Fry on a medium high heat for ten minutes stirring regularly. Now add the leek and garlic and fry for two minutes..
- Turn down the heat to medium. Add the smoked paprika, harissa, and flour to the pan, stir in well and cook for one minute. Add the water, and passata and mix well. Drain and rinse the peppers and chop to the size of the other vegetables. Add to the pan..
- Bring the soup to the boil and gently simmer for 30 minutes. Skin if necessary. Turn off the heat and allow to cool before putting in the fridge..
You'll never want to go back to the canned stuff after you try this. Incredibly creamy roasted red pepper and tomato soup! Remove the skins from the onion, capsicum and tomatoes, and squeeze the garlic flesh from the skins. Chop half the vegetables into small chunks and put the remainder into a food processor or blender. Tomato and bell pepper soups taunted me most since they contain my very favorite flavors.
Since you have read Chorizo, tomato and roasted pepper soup recipe, it is the moment for you to head to the cooking area and also prepare some wonderful food! Bear in mind, food preparation is not a skill that can be one hundred percent right at first. Method is needed for you to understand the art of cooking.
If you find this Chorizo, tomato and roasted pepper soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.