If you're looking for Chicken with Cajun Sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken with Cajun Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Are you a cooking master? Perhaps you are just a kitchen veteran? Or like lots of others, you may be a newbie.Whatever the instance might be, valuable cooking suggestions can add some fresh suggestions to your cooking. Take some time and also learn a couple of things that can sprinkle some new fun right into your kitchen area routine. This Chicken with Cajun Sauce recipe maybe a perfect fit for you.
You can have Chicken with Cajun Sauce using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken with Cajun Sauce
- Provide 1 can of Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- You need 1 can of Cream of Chicken soup.
- You need 1 cup of Sour Cream.
- Use 1/2 cup of Diced onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of finely diced garlic.
- Prepare 6 of boneless skineless chicken breast halves.
- Use 1 of cajun seasoning to taste.
- Use 1 of rotisserie chicken seasoning to taste.
- You need to prepare 1 of fresh ground pepper to taste.
Chicken with Cajun Sauce instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Season chicken with rotisserie seasoning and black pepper. Place in a 13x9 casserole dish..
- Combine both cans of soup, sour cream, garlic, and onion in a bowl..
- Add the Cajun seasoning to the soup mixture, along with more rotisserie seasoning, and black pepper. You can add salt if needed but the spices already have salt in them. Season to taste..
- Thin the mixture out a little by adding about a half cup of water and mixing if it seems a bit too thick..
- Pour the sauce over the chicken. Cover with foil and bake for 45-50 min..
- Serve over rice or potatoes, the sauce makes an excellent spicy gravy :).
Take these Chicken with Cajun Sauce recipe concepts and use them and maybe even experiment while you are at it. The cooking area is an excellent place to try brand-new points with the right assistance.
If you find this Chicken with Cajun Sauce recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.