Looking for the perfect Stuffed ham salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stuffed ham salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Whether you are an university student just starting your own culinary experiments or a skilled chef with lots of supper celebrations under your belt, there is constantly something new to find out about cooking. We hope these Stuffed ham salad recipe and tips can help you in your kitchen tonight, and also get used to amazing home-cooked dishes.
You can have Stuffed ham salad using 18 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stuffed ham salad
- You need to prepare of ~~~~~~ham~~~~~~~.
- Provide 20 ounces of boiled ham luncheon meat.
- You need to prepare of ~~~~~~filling~~~~~~~.
- Use of ss needed water to boil the chicken.
- Provide 1 pound of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Use 8 ounces of cream cheese.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- You need to prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need to prepare 1-1/2 teaspoon of whole leaf oregano.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of Hungarian paprika.
- You need 2 tablespoon of chopped parsley.
- You need to prepare of ~~~~~~frying oil~~~~~~~.
- Prepare 2 cups of vegetable oil.
- You need to prepare of ~~~~~~~salad~~~~~~~~.
- You need 1 pound of vegetable garden salad mix.
- You need to prepare 1 pound of hearts of romaine lettuce.
- Use of ~~~~~~~dressing~~~~~~~.
- Prepare 2 cups of mushroom Alfredo sauce, see my recipe.
As much as I love honey baked ham, I almost love the Ham salad is a quickie lunch fix, whether you have a food processor or not. Here's all you do Your ham salad is now ready! You can refrigerate it for a while to allow the flavors to blend well or you can Ham salad makes a good stuffed tomato filling to avoid the bread. I sometimes put a tad of.
Stuffed ham salad instructions
- Boil the chicken till it's done. Shred the chicken..
- Add the paprika and other herbs and spices..
- Add the cream cheese mix well.
- Take the ham and lay it out.
- Add chicken filling.
- Fold two opposite ends inwards diagonally touching each other and then roll up the the other ends..
- Put flap side down in hot oil and fry till flap doesn't come undone. Repeat till all are done..
- Make the mushroom Alfredo sauce. See creamy mushroom Alfredo sauce and chicken recipe.
- Put salad mix and romaine lettuce in a bowl add stuffed ham.
- Piur Alfredo sauce over the chicken.
- Serve i hope you enjoy!.
Ham Salad is a delicious appetizer or sandwich filling (perfect for holiday leftovers!) made with diced My Ham Salad recipe is perfect as everything from an appetizer to a main dish, and is made with. Rolls from pita bread stuffed with salad cheese ham and vegetables. Tortilla rolls stuffed with ham zucchini carrots and squash Stuffed tortilla rolls. This ham salad recipe is easy to prepare in a food processor or small food chopper, but can also be Pack it in an airtight container and bring it to a picnic, potluck or BBQ. Tips for Making Ham Salad Sandwiches.
There are couple of hobbies as satisfying and also fulfilling as cooking. Not only can you bend your innovative muscles, you can also supply tasty dishes for your family members. Increasing your expertise of cooking is particular to improve your time in the kitchen. Trying Stuffed ham salad recipe is a wonderful way to do simply that.
If you find this Stuffed ham salad recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.