Looking for the perfect Saltimbocca w/Fettucine Alfredo & Asparagus recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Saltimbocca w/Fettucine Alfredo & Asparagus recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
If you are having difficulty recently in the kitchen when it concerns getting your cuisine ideal, you are not alone. Lots of people have natural cooking talent yet not quite enough expertise to cook with excellence. This Saltimbocca w/Fettucine Alfredo & Asparagus recipe is a good start, easy to cook as well as tasty.
You can cook Saltimbocca w/Fettucine Alfredo & Asparagus using 32 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do that.
Ingredients of Saltimbocca w/Fettucine Alfredo & Asparagus
- Prepare of Saltimbocca.
- Provide 6 of chicken breast halves, boneless & skinless.
- Provide 1/3 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/4 tsp of pepper, freshly ground.
- Prepare 6 bunch of sage, fresh.
- You need 6 slice of prosciutto, sliced 1/16" thick.
- Provide 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need to prepare 4 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need of Saltimbocca Sauce.
- Use 1 of drippings from chicken.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need to prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Marsala, dry.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chicken stock.
- Use of Pasta.
- Provide 1 lb of fettuccine noodles.
- Provide 4 quart of water.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- Use of Pasta Sauce.
- Provide 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Provide 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 6 of shallots, thinly sliced.
- You need to prepare 2 packages of Oyster mushrooms or 24 button mushrooms.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of Marsala.
- You need 1 cup of chicken stock or remainder of 15 Oz can.
- You need 2 1/2 oz of or 65kg spinach, washed & dried.
- You need to prepare 1 of juice from 1/2 lemon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Use 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour, mixed w/some of the stock.
- You need 1 cup of heavy cream.
- You need to prepare of Vegetables.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of asparagus.
A traditional, rich Alfredo is often a first-course, but can also be transformed into a satisfyingly hearty main dish by adding sautéed shrimp, grilled and sliced chicken, cubed smoked ham, and/or steamed vegetables. Pour over fettuccine; toss well to coat. Fettuccine Alfredo started off as the desperate attempt of Roman restaurant owner, Alfredo di Lelio, to find something that his pregnant wife, who had lost most of her appetite due to pregnancy, would be able to eat. So, he added some Parmesan cheese to an everyday Italian dish, fettuccine al burro.
Saltimbocca w/Fettucine Alfredo & Asparagus instructions
- Start a pot of salted water for the pasta..
- Assemble all ingredients..
- Prep vegetables before beginning to cook the chicken..
- Preheat oven to 200°F Fahrenheit. Preheat dinner plates..
- Wash & dry the chicken. Place between plastic wrap and pound to 1/4 " thick..
- Arrange the prosciutto on top of the chicken pieces. Arrange the sage leaves on the prosciutto. Use toothpicks to hold the sage on..
- Dredge the chicken bundles in flour. Shake off any extra flour..
- Heat half of the oil in a skillet. When shimmering, add 3 bundles, sage side down. Cook on medium high for about 3 minutes. Turn carefully and cook for 3-5 minutes more. Transfer to the preheated oven. *** Start the pasta now*** Enlist a helper to stir & watch the pasta and to start the steaming water for the asparagus. Also start step 9 now. Cook the next 3 chicken bundles and transfer to the oven. Set drippings aside until step 12..
- Start this step at the same time as the pasta. If you have an electric skillet, it would help to relieve the congestion at the stove. Add olive oil & butter to a separate skillet. When shimmering, add the shallots. Cook for 1 minute then add mushrooms & cook till mushrooms sweat or about 6 minutes..
- Add the Marsala and stock. Cook uncovered on medium high for about 3 minutes. Near the end add the spinach, parmesan & lemon juice. Add the flour/stock and bring back to a boil. Add the heavy cream. Blend well. Thin or thicken the sauce with stock or cream. Taste for seasoning, i.e. lemon, salt & pepper (can use a lot of pepper). Also, you can use more parmesan if your heart can take it..
- While the Alfredo is cooking, steam the asparagus..
- Drain the pasta and add to the alfredo sauce. Fold in and heat until the desired temperature..
- Divide the pasta & sauce between the 6 plates and serve the chicken & asparagus on the side. Spoon the Saltimbocca sauce over the chicken..
- Sorry for the lack of photos after step 7. It's kind of crazy at the end and I completely forgot..
The original Fettuccine Alfredo is easier that you think: simply boiled noodles, butter and freshly grated parmesan. Mixing the ingredients on a warmed platter will help them melt quickly to make a satiny sauce. For the best results, use dried pasta, which doesn't break. This fettuccine alfredo will be your new favorite pasta recipe because it's easy to make and insanely delicious. There's nothing good about it, except for how good it is.
Now that you have actually read Saltimbocca w/Fettucine Alfredo & Asparagus recipe, it is the moment for you to head to the kitchen area and also prepare some wonderful food! Bear in mind, food preparation is not an ability that can be 100 percent right at first. Practice is needed for you to master the art of cooking.
If you find this Saltimbocca w/Fettucine Alfredo & Asparagus recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.