If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mango Bruschetta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
If you are having problem recently in the kitchen when it comes to obtaining your cuisine just right, you are not the only one. Lots of people have all-natural cooking skill however not quite adequate expertise to prepare with excellence. This Mango Bruschetta dish is a great start, very easy to cook and tasty.
To make Mango Bruschetta you only need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mango Bruschetta
- Provide 1 of garlic bread loaf.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 of ripe mango, chopped in small cubes.
- Use 1 of small onion, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of tomato, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1-2 of green chilies finely chopped.
- Provide 2-3 cloves of garlic finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped green coriander.
- Use 1/4 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 2-3 tbsp of lemon juice.
Mango Bruschetta step by step
- In a big bowl add the chopped mango, onion, tomato, garlic, green chilies and green coriander..
- Add the lemon juice, black pepper and salt, I am using pink salt. Mix well..
- Cut the garlic loaf into slices about ½ inches thick..
- Brush them lightly with oil and roast them till crisp on both sides..
- I did it in a toaster; you can do it in an oven or on a tawa as well..
- Spread the prepared mango salsa on the crispy roasted garlic bread and serve immediately; You can enjoy the mango salsa as it is. I always have some leftovers to enjoy later :).
Cooking a tasty meal for your household does not need to indicate spending hrs ploding away in the kitchen. There are several variety of recipes such as Mango Bruschetta recipe, you can use to whip together a great dish quickly, quickly your family will be enjoying the fruits of your labors.
If you find this Mango Bruschetta recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.