Looking for the perfect Vada Pav Bruschetta 2 ways recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vada Pav Bruschetta 2 ways recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
If you are having problem lately in the kitchen when it concerns getting your cuisine ideal, you are not alone. Lots of people have all-natural cooking skill yet not quite enough expertise to prepare with perfection. This Vada Pav Bruschetta 2 ways recipe is a great start, easy to cook as well as tasty.
To cook Vada Pav Bruschetta 2 ways you need 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Vada Pav Bruschetta 2 ways
- Prepare 1 of garlic loaf cut into thick pieces.
- You need to prepare 5 of boiled potatoes.
- You need 3 tsp of chopped coriander.
- Use of As required Tomato ketchup.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of rai / mustard seed.
- Provide 6-7 cloves of garlic.
- Use 4 of crushed green chillies.
- You need to prepare of As required Green coriander chutney.
- Use of As required Garlic chutney.
- Use of As required Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 4-5 of curry leaves.
- Use 4-5 cubes of Grated cheese.
Vada Pav Bruschetta 2 ways instructions
- Boil the potatoes. Peel and mash and keep aside..
- In a pan take oil add rai, curry leaves, crushed garlic and crushed green chillies. Saute for 2 mins. Then add haldi powder. Mix well and off the flame..
- Add this mixture to boiled potatoes. Add salt and chopped coriander leaves. Mix everything well..
- Cut the garlic loaf and apply butter on one side and toast that side. Toast all slices and keep ready..
- On the toasted side apply green chutney..
- Then take potato mixture and evenly spread on it..
- Then grate some cheese on it and bake for 5 mins or use a pan and put some oil or butter and keep the pieces and cover it with lid and cook on low flame till cheese melts..
- Remove in plate. Garnish with garlic chutney and fried green chillies..
- The second method is take garlic bread and toast from one side. Take the potato mixture and add grated cheese to it. Apply mayonnaise on garlic bread pieces and spread the potato mixture evenly.Then garnish with tomato ketchup. Take a pan and toast the pieces till crisp..
Cooking a delicious meal for your household doesn't need to imply spending hours toiling away in the cooking area. There are many variety of recipes such as Vada Pav Bruschetta 2 ways recipe, you can make use of to whip together a great meal in a short time, quickly your family members will be delighting in the fruits of your labors.
If you find this Vada Pav Bruschetta 2 ways recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.