If you're looking for Niños envueltos (stuffed cabbage rolls) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Niños envueltos (stuffed cabbage rolls) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
If you are having problem recently in the kitchen when it pertains to obtaining your cuisine ideal, you are not the only one. Many individuals have all-natural cooking ability however not quite enough knowledge to cook with excellence. This Niños envueltos (stuffed cabbage rolls) dish is a great start, simple to cook and tasty.
You can cook Niños envueltos (stuffed cabbage rolls) using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Niños envueltos (stuffed cabbage rolls)
- Prepare 1 of Large cabbage.
- Provide 2 cups of Rice.
- Provide 1/2 pound of Ground meat.
- You need 1 can of Crushed tomatoes.
- Use 3 of Basil leaves.
- You need to prepare 2 tsp of sugar.
- You need to prepare To taste of Sazon Dominicano.
- You need 1 tbsp of ground dried garlic.
- You need 1 can of 🍅 sauce.
This dish was first introduced to Japan in the women. These stuffed cabbage rolls make a great dinner for a crowd. In this video, you'll see how to make great stuffed cabbage rolls your whole family will love. There's meat, grain, and a green leafy vegetable in every serving.
Niños envueltos (stuffed cabbage rolls) step by step
- Core the bottom of cabbage being careful not to cut the leaves. You want to just take out the large stem holding the leaves together so when you cook the cabbage in water the leaves will soften but not break..
- While the cabbage cooks in boiling water, cook the rice 🍚 in the rice cooker. This will make easier for you to get take care of other dishes while rice cooks in the cooker..
- In a bowl mix the ground meat with the sazon (I'll publish my sazon again) set aside..
- When the leaves from the cabbage start to fall off from the head, take them out gently as to not break them. Place the leaves in a bowl to cool. Once all of the leaves you need from the cabbage have fallen off and have cooled, cut ✂️ part of the rib (long stem) from each of them. This will make easy to roll the cabbage..
- In a sauce pan add the crushed tomatoes and tomato sauce with the basil leaves, garlic and sugar. Let it simmer and adjust seasoning to your taste..
- Once your rice has cooked, in a large bowl add the rice and uncooked meat mixture. After mixing it well, you can start adding this to the cabbage leaves and roll like a burrito tucking in the sides of the cabbage as you roll..
- In a large pan add some of the sauce to the bottom to keep cabbage rolls from burning. Gently add the rolls around the pot adding sauce as you layer them up. Once you have added all of your rolls in the pan, add some water 💧 to help cook them. Turn heat to medium and let it slowly cook. Remember to taste your sauce in case you need to adjust the flavor..
- The cooking of these will take about 20 to 25 minutes because you are really just cooking the meat at this point and making the sauce richer. Once you are happy with your cabbage rolls they are good to eat..
Reserve cooking liquid for later use. These Greek stuffed cabbage rolls without meat are called lahanodolmathes orphana (in Greek: λαχανοντολμάδες ορφανά, pronounced lah-hah-no-dol-MAH-thes or-fah-NAH). The word "orphana" means "orphaned," and in Greek cooking refers to a dish that can be made with meat—this recipe. These stuffed cabbage rolls take me back to being a kid. It was one of my favorite meals back in the day and I was always asking my I've prepared a step-by-step guide showing you how to make these delicious stuffed cabbage rolls if you haven't tried them before.
There are couple of hobbies as enjoyable and also fulfilling as cooking. Not just can you flex your innovative muscles, you can also supply scrumptious meals for your household. Increasing your expertise of cooking is certain to boost your time in the kitchen area. Trying Niños envueltos (stuffed cabbage rolls) recipe is a remarkable way to do simply that.
If you find this Niños envueltos (stuffed cabbage rolls) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.