Looking for the perfect Hungarian Cabbage Roll Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Hungarian Cabbage Roll Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Are you a cooking master? Perhaps you are just a kitchen area veteran? Or like several others, you may be an amateur.Whatever the situation might be, practical cooking recommendations can add some fresh suggestions to your cooking. Take a while and also find out a couple of things that can sprinkle some brand-new fun into your kitchen area regimen. This Hungarian Cabbage Roll Soup recipe maybe a perfect fit for you.
To cook Hungarian Cabbage Roll Soup you only need 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hungarian Cabbage Roll Soup
- You need 1 lb of bacon.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need to prepare 1 of onion, roughly chopped.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need to prepare 2 Tbsp of tomato paste.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of thyme.
- You need 4 cups of low sodium chicken stock.
- You need 2 of Bou beef bouillon cubes.
- Prepare 28 oz of can diced tomatoes.
- You need to prepare 10 oz of can condensed tomato soup.
- You need to prepare 1 1/2 cup of V8 vegetable juice.
- Use 1 Tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 Head of green cabbage.
- You need to prepare 2/3 cup of long or wild rice.
- You need of Parsley.
How to make Hungarian Stuffed cabbage Roll Soup Recipe. The cabbage rolls may be steamed, baked or simmered and served with a sauce. The sauce can be sour cream, yogurt, tomato-based or made with lingonberry jam. Lay a cabbage roll flat, the core end nearest you.
Hungarian Cabbage Roll Soup instructions
- Cut your cabbage in half through the stem. Cut each half in half through its stem. Cut the stem out of the cabbage as a wedge. Cut the cabbage into roughly inch by inch pieces..
- Prepare the other ingredients. Combine the onion and garlic. Combine the paprika, black pepper, and thyme. Group the stock, diced tomatoes, soup, and juice. Measure the rice out..
- Add some oil of your choice to your pot and heat over high heat. Add the beef and brown..
- Add the onion and garlic, and cook until softened..
- Add the tomato paste and the spices, and cook until starting to stick to the bottom..
- Add the stock, diced tomatoes, tomato soup, V8 juice, beef bouillon, and Worcestershire sauce. Bring to a simmer.
- Add the rice, stir, then add the cabbage. Cover and simmer 45 min..
- While the soup is cooking, fry the bacon (or bake at 375°F for ~20 min)..
- Crumble the cooked bacon and mince a handful of parsley. Add to the soup and serve.
This family recipe for Hungarian stuffed cabbage with beef and pork is a slow-cooked dish that just might bring you luck on New Year's Day. Place a golfball-sized amount of the beef mixture on the ribbed end of a cabbage leaf; roll up, tucking in the sides. Repeat with remaining beef mixture and. Cabbage roll soup is simple comfort food that feeds a crowd! So hearty and filling and totally easy to throw together.
Take these Hungarian Cabbage Roll Soup recipe concepts and utilize them as well as perhaps even experiment while you go to it. The cooking area is a wonderful area to attempt new points with the best aid.
If you find this Hungarian Cabbage Roll Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.