If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Unstuffed Cabbage Roll recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Whether you are a college student simply beginning your own culinary experiments or a seasoned cook with several dinner parties under your belt, there is constantly something new to learn more about cooking. We hope these Unstuffed Cabbage Roll recipe and tips can help you in your kitchen area tonight, and get used to wonderful home-cooked meals.
You can cook Unstuffed Cabbage Roll using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Unstuffed Cabbage Roll
- You need to prepare 2 lb of ground beef.
- Use 1 large of onion, chopped.
- You need to prepare 1 small of head of cabbage (chopped).
- Use 2 of (14.5 oz) cans diced tomatoes(undrained).
- Use 1 of (8 oz) can tomato sauce.
- Use 1/2 cup of instant rice.
- Use 1 cup of water.
- Provide 2 clove of garlic(minced).
- Use 1 of salt to taste.
- You need 1 of pepper to taste.
Unstuffed Cabbage Roll instructions
- Cook hamburger and onion in a Dutch oven over medium high heat until browned and crumbly; drain well and return hamburger to Dutch oven..
- Add cabbage, tomatoes, tomato sauce, rice, water, garlic, salt and pepper to Dutch oven with hamburger; bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat and simmer until cabbage is tender. About 30-40 minutes..
Since you've reached completion of this Unstuffed Cabbage Roll recipe, currently trying out recipes and execute it and also delight in. You never know - you simply might have discovered a new vocation.
If you find this Unstuffed Cabbage Roll recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.