If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cabbage Rolls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Cooking is a kind of art and also there are many different types of cooking that you might discover. You can end up being a gourmet chef or you can just attempt to understand the art of cooking excellent meals within your house. Lots of work in the workplace use cooks, prep-cooks and also managers that additionally manage cooks. We hope this Cabbage Rolls recipe can help make you a better cook.
You can cook Cabbage Rolls using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cabbage Rolls
- Use 300 g of minced beef.
- You need 8 of cabbage leaves.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Use 1 of carrot.
- Provide 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- You need to prepare 1 pinch of salt and pepper.
- You need to prepare 1 pinch of nutmeg.
- You need 1 of cube soup stock.
- Use 1 can of tomatoes.
Cabbage Rolls step by step
- Take off cabbage leaves carefully, try not to tear or break. Boil the leaves for a few minutes until they become soft enough to roll up without splitting..
- Put the mince beef into a bowl, add an egg and mix very well until the texture gets sticky. Then add finely chopped onion and carrot. Season the mince with salt, pepper and nutmeg and then divide into 8 equal golf ball sized pieces..
- Put each mince ball into a cabbage leaf and roll it up tightly but without squashing! Do the same for 7 more. Make sure to roll tightly enough to avoid the mixture coming out during boiling..
- Use an appropriate sized pot just large enough to hold all the rolls tightly without gaps, otherwise the rolls might unroll. Fill any gaps with chopped potatoes or carrots - which can used for a side-dish..
- Add water just enough to cover the cabbage rolls, try not to put too much in, though. Put in a soup stock and then simmer for about 15 to 20 min on medium heat..
- As an option you can add a can of tomatoes, and then boil for another 10 min. Taste the sauce and season with salt, pepper and some herbs if required..
- Note: another option is to add tofu, about 30 g will do, to give a softer taste, and, of course, is good for you! :).
Now that you have actually reached the end of this Cabbage Rolls recipe, now experimenting with recipes and also implement it as well as appreciate. You never recognize - you simply may have discovered a new occupation.
If you find this Cabbage Rolls recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.