If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Microwavable Chicken Soft Tacos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Many people like cooking and also think it makes the perfect relaxing hobby. A kitchen that is loaded with fresh food that smells delicious is certain to make anybody's state of mind a little bit lighter. It can occasionally seem difficult, however, to identify recipes that help you or guidance that causes an eventually effective meal. Possibly this Microwavable Chicken Soft Tacos dish is the one you are trying to find.
You can cook Microwavable Chicken Soft Tacos using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
Ingredients of Microwavable Chicken Soft Tacos
- You need to prepare 1 cup of shredded, roasted (cooked) skinless, boneless chicken breasts.
- Use 2 tbsp of low-fat or fat-free sour cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped fresh cilantro.
- Provide 1/4 cup of bottled chipotle salsa.
- Use 4 of (6-inch) 100% whole-wheat flour tortillas.
- You need to prepare 1/2 cup of chopped tomato.
- You need 1/4 cup (1 oz.) of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need to prepare 1/4 cup of diced peeled avocado.
Microwavable Chicken Soft Tacos step by step
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a medium bowl, tossing well to combine..
- Spoon about 1/3 cup chicken mixture onto each tortilla..
- Microwave each taco at high 30 seconds or until warm. Makes 4 servings..
- Top each taco with tomato, cheese, avocado, and sour cream. Now you are ready to enjoy!.
Take these Microwavable Chicken Soft Tacos recipe concepts and utilize them and perhaps even experiment while you are at it. The cooking area is a great area to try new things with the right aid.
If you find this Microwavable Chicken Soft Tacos recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.