Looking for the perfect Crockpot stuffed cabbage casserole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crockpot stuffed cabbage casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Cooking might be one of the earliest abilities in the world. That does not imply that there are any type of limits to the expertise offered for the chef thinking about enhancing his or her skills. Even the finest chefs, even professionals, can always discover new dishes, techniques as well as methods to boost their kitchen area abilities, so lets try this Crockpot stuffed cabbage casserole recipe, we hope you like it.
To make Crockpot stuffed cabbage casserole you need 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Crockpot stuffed cabbage casserole
- Use 1 head of green cabbage.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of water.
- Provide 1 3/4 cup of instant rice uncooked.
- Prepare 2 lb of ground beef.
- Use 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need to prepare 1 medium of onion.
- Use 1 medium of green bell pepper.
- You need 2 of celery stalks.
- Provide 2 can of hunts seasoned tomato sauce for meatloaf 15.25 oz per can.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded cheese of your choice (optional).
- You need to prepare of seasoned salt.
- You need of black pepper.
I have to admit something to you….my mother makes the best stuffed cabbage rolls in the world. To me, this recipe was the one and only and as very young I didn't understand how special it. It has all the flavor of stuffed cabbage but is much easier to make. If you're like me, you think everything tastes better in casserole form.
Crockpot stuffed cabbage casserole instructions
- Brown ground beef with onion celery bell pepper and worcestershire sauce.
- Cut cabbage into medium size pieces and boil until its slightly tender.
- Add cabbage to crockpot with water.
- Add rice on top of cabbage.
- Once beef mixture is ready (no pinkness) add to crockpot.
- Pour both cans of meatloaf sauce on top of beef mixture.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix well.
- Cover, cook on high for 3 hours 30 minutes..
- Add shredded cheese to top, cook on high 30 more minutes or until cheese is melted..
- Serve and enjoy!.
It gets fully cooked in the crockpot. This recipe does take a little prep work. First brown the ground beef in a pan and make a meaty tomato sauce. This slow cooker stuffed cabbage is prepared with a tasty ground meat and rice mixture along with a tangy The cabbage rolls are cooked in the slow cooker. If you need a faster meal, simmer them on the stovetop for Roll it up burrito-style and put into the crockpot (fasten with toothpicks if desired).
There is constantly something brand-new to discover when it pertains to cooking as well as every cook's skill-set is open to improvement. This Crockpot stuffed cabbage casserole recipe is simply a couple of recipe concepts to assist enhance your chef's efficiency. There are many more excellent recipes available and great chefs keep trying to find them throughout their lives. Consistent knowing is the vital to ever-improving cooking skills.
If you find this Crockpot stuffed cabbage casserole recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.