If you're looking for Caribbean Chicken Salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Caribbean Chicken Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Whether you are a college student simply beginning your own cooking experiments or an experienced cook with several supper events under your belt, there is always something brand-new to learn more about cooking. We hope these Caribbean Chicken Salad recipe and tips can help you in your kitchen area tonight, and also get used to fabulous home-cooked dishes.
You can have Caribbean Chicken Salad using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
Ingredients of Caribbean Chicken Salad
- Use 1 lb of small boneless, skinless chicken breast halves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of jerk seasoning.
- Provide 3 tbsp of olive oil, divided.
- Provide 3 tbsp of freshly squeezed lime juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of freshly squeezed orange juice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of honey.
- You need to prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1/4 of small sweet white onion, thinly sliced.
- You need to prepare 6 cup of colorful mixed greens.
- Prepare 1 of mango peeled, pitted and sliced.
- Provide 1 of avocado sliced.
Caribbean Chicken Salad step by step
- Sprinkle the chicken with the jerk seasoning, 1 teaspoon of the oil and 1 tablespoon of the lime juice. Rub in the seasonings. Let stand for 15 minutes..
- Coat a stove-top grill pan with cooking spray. Warm over medium - high heat for 3 minutes. Add the chicken and cook, turning once for 10 - 12 minutes or until a thermometer inserted into the thickest portion registers 165°F. Remove from the pan to a clean plate..
- Whisk the orange juice, honey, salt, remaining 2 tablespoons of oil, and remaining 2 tablespoons of lime juice in a large bowl. Add the onion and greens. Toss to coat well..
- Cut the chicken into 1/4 inch thick diagonal slices. Pour any chicken juices from the plate into the salad (optional). Add the mango and avocado to the salad and toss gently again..
- Divide the salad among 4 plates and top each with equal portions of the chicken..
Food preparation is a kind of art and also it takes some time and also method to equal experience and knowledge in the field. There are lots of forms of food preparation as well as additionally various sorts of food from various cultures. Apply what you have actually seen from Caribbean Chicken Salad recipe it will assist you in your cooking ventures.
If you find this Caribbean Chicken Salad recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.