Looking for the perfect Broccoli Cheddar Stuffed Chicken Breast recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Broccoli Cheddar Stuffed Chicken Breast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Cooking may be one of the earliest abilities worldwide. That does not mean that there are any kind of limits to the knowledge readily available for the cook curious about raising his/her skills. Even the finest cooks, even experts, can always locate brand-new recipes, approaches as well as strategies to improve their kitchen area skills, so lets try this Broccoli Cheddar Stuffed Chicken Breast recipe, we hope you like it.
You can cook Broccoli Cheddar Stuffed Chicken Breast using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Broccoli Cheddar Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Use 4 of Large Chicken Breasts.
- Use of Salt & Pepper.
- You need to prepare 2 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Paprika.
- Prepare 1 (12 oz) of bag Steamable Broccoli Florets.
- You need 1 of diced Bell Pepper (any color).
- You need to prepare 2 cups of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- Use 2 tbsp of Mayo.
- You need to prepare 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
Brush each breast with olive oil and season. View top rated Broccoli cheddar stuffed chicken breast recipes with ratings and reviews. Here's what you need: broccoli head, cheddar cheese, cream cheese, ham, onion powder, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, dried oregano, paprika, boneless, skinless Place the chicken breasts on a cutting board and slice across horizontally, making sure not to cut all the way through. Roll chicken around cheese, folding in sides. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in half and butterflied (sliced through the middle-but not Add salt, pepper and garlic powder, and stir constantly until thickened.
Broccoli Cheddar Stuffed Chicken Breast step by step
- Preheat Oven to 425° Fahrenheit.
- Cut a Pocket in each chicken breast for filling. Be careful not to cut all the way through..
- For the filling: Follow the instructions on the broccoli for preparation. While that’s cooking dice your bell pepper. After broccoli has cooled some dice it up smaller if you prefer. Combine broccoli, bell pepper, cheese, mayo & 1 tsp of the garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste..
- Mix the filling until combined. Then divide the mixture evenly between the chicken breast. Using toothpicks to secure if necessary..
- Season both sides of the chicken breast with salt, pepper, paprika & 1 tsp of garlic powder..
- Heat a large oven safe skillet (I prefer cast iron) over medium heat & add the Olive Oil. Sear the chicken for 3-4 minutes on each side. Cover skillet in foil and bake in preheated oven for 15-17 minutes or until chicken reaches 165°. Let rest 5 minutes covered before enjoying..
Make chicken: Open butterflied chicken pieces. How to make broccoli stuffed chicken: First, grab your trimmed chicken breasts and cut a deep pocket into each breast. I don't quite butterfly the chicken, but you'll come close. To do this, place on hand on top of the chicken to hold it in place and use a knife to slice the chicken nearly in half. A Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Stuffed With Broccoli And Cheddar, Lightly Seasoned.
Now that you have actually reached the end of this Broccoli Cheddar Stuffed Chicken Breast recipe, currently trying out recipes and also apply it as well as enjoy. You never understand - you simply might have located a new job.
If you find this Broccoli Cheddar Stuffed Chicken Breast recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.