If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Schnitzel recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
If you are having difficulty recently in the kitchen when it comes to getting your cuisine just right, you are not the only one. Many individuals have all-natural cooking skill but not quite adequate know-how to cook with perfection. This Chicken Schnitzel recipe is an excellent start, very easy to prepare and also delicious.
To cook Chicken Schnitzel you need 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Chicken Schnitzel
- You need 2 pound of chicken breast boneless and skinless strips.
- Provide 2-1/2 cups of panko breadcrumbs.
- Use 1 cup of all-purpose flour unbleached.
- You need to prepare 1 tablespoon of ground paprika.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of extra large egg.
- Provide 1/2 cup of water.
- Use As needed of peanut oil to medium fry in.
- You need to prepare 1 gallon of sized ziploc bag.
Chicken Schnitzel instructions
- Add chicken to a ziploc bag open just a small opening on the corner. Now beat the chicken thin. Mix the flour, egg, paprika, salt, and pepper. Add the water a bit at a time. You don't want it to thin or to thick. Heat the oil in a skillet..
- Add chicken to flour mixture. Then coat the battered chicken with panko breadcrumbs. Add to the hot oil and fry..
- Turn as needed. Then move to paper towels to absorb excessive amounts of oil. Repeat till done. Serve I hope you enjoy! You can sprinkle with salt when you move to paper towels if you like..
There is always something brand-new to find out when it involves food preparation as well as every chef's skill-set is open to renovation. This Chicken Schnitzel recipe is simply a few recipe suggestions to aid boost your chef's efficiency. There are much more great recipes around and excellent cooks maintain searching for them throughout their lives. Consistent learning is the essential to ever-improving food preparation skills.
If you find this Chicken Schnitzel recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.