Cooking might be one of the earliest abilities in the world. That does not indicate that there are any kind of limitations to the expertise available for the chef thinking about raising his/her abilities. Even the finest cooks, also experts, can always locate new recipes, approaches as well as techniques to improve their kitchen area skills, so lets try this Meatloaf recipe, we hope you like it.
Being organized is an essential step when planning to prepare a meal for friend or family. This will certainly allow you to make sure that all the required components are represented. Establish every one of the non-perishable ingredients and utensils out the day in advance. This will certainly permit you to cook without having to fret.
You can have Meatloaf using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of Meatloaf:
- You need Meatloaf.
- You need 1 lb Ground Beef.
- Use 1 Diced Onion, Bell Peppers (Optional).
- Provide 1 envelope Lipton Onion Soup Mix.
- Prepare 1 large Egg.
- Provide 1 cup Bread Crumbs.
- You need 1 cup French Dressing (Low Calorie Works Too).
- Prepare Ketchup Topping.
- You need to prepare 1 Ketchup.
- Use 1 Worcestershire Sauce.
- Provide 1 Brown Sugar.
Meatloaf instructions :
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Mix the ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, and brown sugar. The amounts are your preference, but the Worcestershire is strong, so be careful..
- Saute onions and peppers, if you're using any, until they're soft. Don't use too many, or the loaf may not stick together correctly..
- In a bowl, mix the hamburger, onion soup mix, veggies, and the egg. I suggest using your hands; it's the best way to mix thoroughly..
- Next is the French dressing and bread crumbs. This is a bit tricky at first, but trust me you'll get it once you start. Add about 1/2 cup of each to start, and add from there what you need to make sure the loaf isn't dry or too sticky. It should come off your fingers, but not crumble..
- Put it into a loaf pan (we use the same one that we would for banana bread). My mom used glass, we use metal, and it doesn't matter too much..
- Bake about 30 minutes, until the top feels firmer..
- You can drain some of the grease now if you want, we tilt the pan and hold the loaf with a paper towel. Then spread plenty of the ketchup mix on top, and bake for another 15 minutes..
- Of course, if it doesn't seem cooked through, it can easily take more time..
- Give it maybe ten extra minutes to cool, and enjoy!.
You do not need to be a pro to prepare a fantastic dish. There are lots of recipes that look hard and also overwhelming, but are in fact, quite basic among it is Meatloaf recipe. We wish, this recipe has instilled some self-confidence in you for the following time you remain in the kitchen area.
If you find this Meatloaf recipe useful please SHARE it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.