There are numerous sources of info on cooking. Some information is tailored towards knowledgeable cooks and also not for the ordinary individual. It can be puzzling to learn every one of the offered info. Luckily, this Easy Savory Meatloaf recipe is easy to do and will certainly offer you some fantastic tips. They will certainly benefit anybody, even a beginner.
Always pick to prepare with a white wine that you would consume on your own. If you don't also like the preference of the white wine that you are cooking with, opportunities are that you will wind up doing not like whatever it is that you are making! So choose a good a glass of wine that you know you love, and also you will certainly like your recipe even more.
You can cook Easy Savory Meatloaf using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of Easy Savory Meatloaf:
- Use 2 lb ground beef.
- Prepare 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs.
- Provide 1 egg.
- Use 1 onion diced.
- Provide 1 bell pepper diced.
- Prepare 1 carrot, peeled and diced.
- Use 1 tsp seasoned salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp pepper.
- You need to prepare 1 tsp garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp onion powder.
- Use 1 cup ketchup.
- Use 1/2 cup barbecue sauce.
- Use 2 tbsp butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup half and half milk.
Easy Savory Meatloaf step by step :
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Saute onion and bell pepper in butter just until browned lightly..
- In a large bowl combine sauted vegetables,diced carrots(use a food processor or cheese grater for finely diced carrots), egg,ground beef,half and half, bread crumbs and seasonings. mix ingredients together well..
- Line a rectangular baking pan with foil and spray foil with cooking spray(saves a ton of clean up later)..
- Shape the meat mixture into a ball and set in the middle of the pan. Press the meat out to desired shape and thickness, creating a large loaf. Do not add sauce yet..
- Bake in the oven at 350 for 40 minutes,uncovered..
- Combine ketchup and barbecue sauce in a bowl..
- Take the meatloaf out after 40 minutes, and pour sauce over meatloaf. Use a spoon to cover the loaf evenly..
- Place loaf back in the oven for another 20 minutes, uncovered..
- After taking the loaf out be sure to wait at least 15 minutes before you cut it so that it will not fall apart. This step is important to keep it together and juicy..
Now that you have checked out the Easy Savory Meatloaf recipe, as well as you have the know-how that you require to perform in the kitchen area. Get that apron out, dust off your blending bowls as well as roll up your sleeves. You have some cooking to do.
If you find this Easy Savory Meatloaf recipe helpful please SHARE it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.