Are you a cooking guru? Perhaps you are just a kitchen area veteran? Or like many others, you may be a novice.Whatever the situation might be, useful cooking recommendations can include some fresh suggestions to your cooking. Spend some time and find out a couple of things that can splash some brand-new enjoyable right into your kitchen routine. This Old fashioned meatloaf recipe maybe a perfect fit for you.
Food preparation a big meal for friends or household calls for a great deal of prep work ahead of time. Always have all active ingredients prior to beginning to cook. Prepare every little thing the day prior, including the proper tools as well as various other cooking devices. This will help you in keeping one's cool as well as doing your finest.
You can cook Old fashioned meatloaf using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of Old fashioned meatloaf:
- Prepare 2 lbs 80/20 ground beef.
- Use 1 sleeve crushed butter crackers, I used Ritz.
- Use I egg, beaten.
- Use 1 heaping tbsp minced onion.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp salt.
- Provide 1 tsp pepper.
- You need to prepare 1 tsp season salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp each onion and garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp ketchup.
- Provide Tangy ketchup mix:.
- Use 1/2 cup ketchup.
- You need 1 heaping tbsp brown sugar.
- You need 2 heaping tbsp soy sauce.
- Provide to taste Pepper, onion and garlic powders.
Old fashioned meatloaf instructions :
- Preheat oven to 350. In a large bowl combine the meat with the next 8 ingredients. I use my clean hands to stir my meat mixture. I fold it over and over itself until it just fully combines. Don’t over mix it..
- In a glass baking dish shape your meat into an evenly shaped rectangle so it cooks evenly. My loaf usually rounds out a bit during baking. Slide it into the oven and bake uncovered 45 minutes..
- In the meantime, make your ketchup mixture. Combine all the ingredients and whisk. After 45 minutes, take the loaf out of the oven and spoon a heavy layer on top of the meatloaf to the edges. Bake 15-20 minutes longer, uncovered..
- Pull your meatloaf out of the oven and move it to a platter. Let it sit for about 5 minutes before slicing. I like extra sauce spooned over my slice..
Food preparation is a form of art as well as it takes time and practice to equal experience and proficiency in the field. There are lots of kinds of food preparation and likewise various kinds of food from various societies. Use what you have actually seen from Old fashioned meatloaf recipe it will certainly help you in your cooking endeavors.
If you find this Old fashioned meatloaf recipe helpful please SHARE it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.