Every person enjoys the suggestion of sitting down to a scrumptious home-cooked dish, however with today's active schedules, it can be more challenging than ever to locate the moment to place one with each other. The good news is, help is available, the Santorini Meatloaf recipe and recommendations in this post will certainly aid you assembled healthier meals for your family in a surprisingly, short time.
You can eliminate the garlic odor from your hands by scrubing them for thirty seconds on your stainless-steel cooktop prior to cleaning them. Garlic includes a wonderful flavor to many dishes, however the unmistakable odor can remain on your hands. Utilizing this idea, you can appreciate your dinner without your hands scenting strongly of garlic.
To make Santorini Meatloaf you need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of Santorini Meatloaf:
- Provide 2 lb ground beef, turkey or chicken.
- Prepare 1 cup sliced black olives.
- You need to prepare 4 marinated artichoke hearts (reserve 1/4 cup of marinade oil).
- Provide 4 oz sundried tomatoes.
- You need to prepare 6 oz feta cheese, crumbled.
- Use 2 eggs.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs.
- You need 2 tbsp minced garlic.
- You need to prepare 1 Non-stick vegetable spray for the cooking dish.
- You need Coarsely ground black pepper.
- Prepare bottled balsamic vinnaigrette dressing.
- Prepare 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese.
Santorini Meatloaf instructions :
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Coarsely chop the artichoke hearts..
- Mix all ingredients by hand in large bowl. Be sure to add at least 1/4 cup of the artichoke marinating oil - this adds a wonderful flavor..
- Spray large casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray and form meatloaf in the dish..
- If desired, cut a 1/2-inch deep slice in the center of the top beginning and ending 1 inch from the ends and drizzle balsamic vinaigrette dressing..
- Sprinkle the top liberally with the parmesan cheese..
- Bake for 50 minutes at 350°F..
- Remove from oven and let rest for 5 minutes before serving..
You do not require to be a professional to prepare a great meal. There are many recipes that look difficult and also frustrating, but are in fact, quite basic among it is Santorini Meatloaf recipe. We really hope, this recipe has actually instilled some confidence in you for the next time you are in the cooking area.
If you find this Santorini Meatloaf recipe valuable please SHARE it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.