Cooking may be among the earliest skills on the planet. That does not imply that there are any kind of limitations to the expertise readily available for the chef curious about enhancing his or her abilities. Even the finest chefs, also experts, can constantly find new dishes, approaches and also methods to boost their kitchen abilities, so lets try this Easy Savory Meatloaf recipe, we hope you like it.
If you are cooking for a person important, such as a new employer or for a supper party, don't make use of a brand-new dish and also a new ingredient. Ensure you practice the recipe initially for your very own family. Experiment with it to ensure it is just how you want it.
You can cook Easy Savory Meatloaf using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of Easy Savory Meatloaf:
- You need 2 lb ground beef.
- You need to prepare 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs.
- You need to prepare 1 egg.
- Use 1 onion diced.
- Use 1 bell pepper diced.
- You need to prepare 1 carrot, peeled and diced.
- Provide 1 tsp seasoned salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp pepper.
- Provide 1 tsp garlic powder.
- You need to prepare 1 tsp onion powder.
- Provide 1 cup ketchup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup barbecue sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup half and half milk.
Easy Savory Meatloaf instructions :
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Saute onion and bell pepper in butter just until browned lightly..
- In a large bowl combine sauted vegetables,diced carrots(use a food processor or cheese grater for finely diced carrots), egg,ground beef,half and half, bread crumbs and seasonings. mix ingredients together well..
- Line a rectangular baking pan with foil and spray foil with cooking spray(saves a ton of clean up later)..
- Shape the meat mixture into a ball and set in the middle of the pan. Press the meat out to desired shape and thickness, creating a large loaf. Do not add sauce yet..
- Bake in the oven at 350 for 40 minutes,uncovered..
- Combine ketchup and barbecue sauce in a bowl..
- Take the meatloaf out after 40 minutes, and pour sauce over meatloaf. Use a spoon to cover the loaf evenly..
- Place loaf back in the oven for another 20 minutes, uncovered..
- After taking the loaf out be sure to wait at least 15 minutes before you cut it so that it will not fall apart. This step is important to keep it together and juicy..
A wonderful, home-cooked meal is the example everyone bear in mind. Utilizing these Easy Savory Meatloaf recipe to boost your food preparation is the same as an athlete that keeps training-- the more you do it, the far better you obtain, find out as much as you can around food preparation. The more recipe you have, the far better your meals will taste.
If you find this Easy Savory Meatloaf recipe helpful please SHARE it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.