Whether you are a college student simply starting your very own cooking experiments or an experienced cook with several supper parties under your belt, there is constantly something brand-new to learn more about cooking. We hope these HawgDaddy's Meat Loaf recipe and tips can help you in your kitchen area tonight, and get used to fantastic home-cooked dishes.
Damp paper towel and a plastic bag can extend the life of your greens. If you cover your fresh herbs or fresh greens with a wet paper towel and then place them in a plastic bag, they will certainly last longer. They will generally remain fresh three to four days longer if you do.
To cook HawgDaddy's Meat Loaf you only need 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of HawgDaddy's Meat Loaf:
- Use 3 lb ground beef,chuck or round.
- Use 1 lb Johnsonvlle Sweet Italian Sausage.
- Provide 10-15 Slices thick bacon depending on size of meatloaf.
- Use 1 onion diced (optional).
- You need to prepare 1 bell pepper (optional).
- Use 1 jalapeno pepper diced (optional).
- You need to prepare 1 packages Lipton onion soup mix.
- Prepare 2 eggs slightly beaten.
- Prepare 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese.
- Use 1 salt to taste.
- Prepare 1 pepper to taste.
- Provide 1/2 cup bread crumbs.
- Provide 1/4 cup bbq sauce.
HawgDaddy's Meat Loaf instructions :
- Combine ground meat and sausage to loosely mix.
- Add preferred amount of onion, bell pepper and jalapeno. May omit onion if using onion soup mix. Loosely mix.
- Mix in onion soup mix (this makes it awesome!) and add eggs.
- Salt and pepper to taste. Add bbq sauce and mix in..
- Add 1/4 cup of the bread crumbs and combine. If needed, add more to dry up a little..
- Put in loaf pan or shape in appropriate size on lined cookie sheet.
- After shaping, form a "V" lengthwise in loaf. Put in up to 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese and fold sides around to close.
- After adding cheese, lay out bacon on a sheet or cutting board slightly overlapping. Lay meatloaf over the top 1/3 of bacon and roll downward to cover meatloaf turning ends. Place meatloaf on cooking sheet..
- Cook at 375 for one hour or until internal temp reaches 170-175 degrees.
- During last 15 minutes, top with bbq sauce and sprinkle with more cheddar cheese.
- Allow to sit for up to 10 minutes before cutting for redistribution of juices.
There are few hobbies as satisfying also fulfilling as cooking. Not only can you flex your innovative muscles, you can additionally provide scrumptious dishes for your household. Expanding your expertise of food preparation is specific to boost your time in the cooking area. Attempting HawgDaddy's Meat Loaf recipe is a wonderful means to do simply that.
If you find this HawgDaddy's Meat Loaf recipe useful please SHARE it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.