Cooking might be among the earliest abilities worldwide. That does not suggest that there are any type of restrictions to the understanding offered for the cook curious about increasing his/her skills. Even the finest cooks, even specialists, can constantly locate new dishes, methods and also techniques to improve their kitchen skills, so lets try this Regular Meatloaf and Collard Greens recipe, we hope you like it.
When saving components that you will certainly make use of for cooking it is a great habit to stock them in large amounts and freeze them in plastic bags. This will certainly make preparing food simpler and also much faster. For example, when preparing veggies, you can simply draw them out of the freezer and just boil them.
You can have Regular Meatloaf and Collard Greens using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of Regular Meatloaf and Collard Greens:
- Provide 1 1/2 lb ground beef.
- Provide 1 1/2 lb ground chuck.
- Prepare 2 head scallion chopped.
- You need to prepare 1 medium onion chopped.
- Use 1 stick of celery chopped.
- Use 1 parsely.
- Prepare 1 garlic salt.
- You need to prepare 1 crushed red peppers.
- Provide 1 season all.
- You need 2 eggs.
- Use 1/2 worchestershire sauce.
- You need 1/2 ketchep.
- Provide 1 1/2 plain bread crumbs.
Regular Meatloaf and Collard Greens step by step :
- Heat a skillet over medium to high..
- place chopped onions, celery, scallion in skillet for about 2-3 minutes.
- Add 1/2 cup of worchestershire sauce and 1/2 cup of ketchup....
- In a large bowl, place the ground beef and chuck, add the two eggs , followed by the bread crumbs.
- Add the vegetable from the skillet and mix together evenly.
- Then season to taste with the garlic salt, red crushed pepper, season all and parsley..
- place in a preheated oven at 300-375·.
Since you have actually reached the end of this Regular Meatloaf and Collard Greens recipe, currently explore recipes and also execute it and enjoy. You never ever know - you simply may have found a brand-new vocation.
If you find this Regular Meatloaf and Collard Greens recipe valuable please SHARE it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.