Cooking is a form of art and also there are many different sorts of cooking that you could discover. You can end up being a gourmet chef or you can simply attempt to master the art of cooking good meals within your residence. Many work in the work environment employ chefs, prep-cooks as well as supervisors that additionally supervise cooks. We hope this meatloaf,(feb 2010 southern living) recipe can aid make you a better cook.
To minimize fat when cooking, usage applesauce as opposed to butter. A mug of applesauce is equal to a mug of butter. This will minimize fat and also calorie components of your dessert dish. It will additionally make your recipe moist and delicious. Many people won't also be able to discriminate.
You can cook meatloaf,(feb 2010 southern living) using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of meatloaf,(feb 2010 southern living):
- Use 2 lb lean ground beef.
- Provide 1 lb ground pork sausage.
- You need to prepare 18 saltine crackers,crushed.
- Prepare 1/2 green bell pepper,diced.
- Prepare 1/2 onion,finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 large eggs,lightly beaten.
- Prepare 1 tbsp worcestershire sauce.
- Use 1 tsp yellow mustard.
- Provide 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar,divided.
- Use 1/2 cup ketchup.
meatloaf,(feb 2010 southern living) step by step :
- preheat oven 350°F..
- combine first 8 ingredients and 1/4 cup brown sugar in a medium bowl just until blended..
- place mixture in a lightly greased 11x7 inch baking dish,and shape mixture into a 10 x5 inch loaf..
- bake at 350°F for 1 hour,remove from oven,and drain..
- stir together ketchup and remaining 1/4 cup brown sugar,pour over meatloaf..
- bake 15 more minutes or until meat thermo reads 160°F..
- remove from oven,let stand 20 minutes..
- remove from baking dish before slicing..
Take these meatloaf,(feb 2010 southern living) recipe concepts and use them and perhaps even experiment while you go to it. The kitchen is a fantastic area to try new things with the ideal help.
If you find this meatloaf,(feb 2010 southern living) recipe useful please SHARE it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.