It's long been stated that the most effective method to a man's heart is with his stomach. But guys aren't the just one who love a wonderful dish. Cooking is not just a technological skill, it's a life task that you make use of on a daily basis. Below, Meatloaf Cupcakes recipe to exercise and also enhance your cooking abilities and make you also much better at it.
Cooking a large meal for friends or family needs a great deal of prep work ahead of time. Always have all ingredients prior to beginning to prepare. Prepare whatever the day prior, consisting of the correct utensils as well as various other food preparation tools. This will certainly aid you in keeping one's cool and also doing your ideal.
To make Meatloaf Cupcakes you need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of Meatloaf Cupcakes:
- You need 1 lbs Ground Beef.
- You need 2/3 Cup Ketchup.
- You need 1/4 Cup Milk.
- You need 1 Egg.
- You need 3 Tbsp. Worcester Sauce.
- Provide 1 Sleeve Ritz Crackers.
- You need Shredded Cheddar.
- Provide Salt & Pepper.
- You need to prepare Finely Shredded Mozzarella.
- You need 2 cups Mashed Potatoes.
- Prepare Pink & Purple Food Coloring.
- Prepare Cupcake Liners.
Meatloaf Cupcakes step by step :
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. I used prepackaged mashed potatoes for the "icing" so heat up the potatoes in the microwave and add two drops of food coloring to each bowl. Put them aside to thicken and set..
- Begin preparing the meat. Add the beef, ketchup, milk, worcester sauce, egg, crackers and cheddar into a bowl and press everything together with your hands. Season with salt and pepper. Prepare a cupcake tin by filling it with paper or foil liners..
- Scoop the meat into the liners. Press the meat all the way downwards into a cupcake shape..
- Bake for 30 min. As you can see in the pic, the meatloaf might stick to the papers and they will lose their shape. They can easily be taken out and repapered into new liners. As you take them out, I would recommend patting the oil off the "cupcakes" with paper towels before placing them in the new liners..
- After they are in the new liners, you can begin to ice them with the mashed potatoes..
- You can put anything on top from bacon to gravy or chives, but I was going for a more authentic cupcake look so I added finely shredded mozzarella to look like coconut..
- Heat and serve!.
Take these Meatloaf Cupcakes recipe concepts and use them and perhaps even experiment while you are at it. The kitchen is a terrific place to attempt new points with the appropriate assistance.
If you find this Meatloaf Cupcakes recipe helpful please SHARE it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.