Cooking could be among the earliest abilities worldwide. That does not suggest that there are any kind of restrictions to the knowledge offered for the cook interested in enhancing his/her skills. Also the finest cooks, also professionals, can constantly locate new recipes, approaches and methods to improve their kitchen area skills, so lets try this The best meatloaf ever recipe, we hope you like it.
Constantly select to cook with a wine that you would certainly drink yourself. If you don't even like the preference of the a glass of wine that you are cooking with, possibilities are that you will certainly wind up disliking whatever it is that you are making! So pick a good a glass of wine that you understand you enjoy, as well as you will like your dish even more.
To make The best meatloaf ever you need 21 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of The best meatloaf ever:
- Prepare 1 lb ground beef.
- Use 1/4 onion, chopped.
- You need 1/4 onion sliced.
- Use 3/4 cup baguette bread chopped up for bread crumbs.
- Use 1/2 cup milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup tomato juice.
- Use 1/2 tsp garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp bbq sauce.
- Provide 1/2 tsp black pepper.
- You need to prepare 3/4 tsp onion powder.
- Use 1/3 cup fresh parsley.
- You need 15 ritz crackers.
- Prepare 30 swiss cheese crackers.
- You need 2 tbsp parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 tomato sliced.
- Use 4 THE SAUCE.
- Use 1/2 cup ketchup.
- Use 6 tbsp brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp mustard.
- You need 1/2 tsp vinegar.
- Provide 1/2 worcestershire sauce.
The best meatloaf ever instructions :
- In a medium size bowl add your beef and chopped onions.
- Add 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper 1/4 teaspoon teaspoon onion powder and the bbq sauce parmesan cheese and put aside.
- In a small bowl add your bread crumbs milk tomato juice 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder 1/4 teaspoon black pepper 1/4 teaspoon onion powder and mix it together.
- Add your bread mix to your meat crush your ritz crackers and swiss cheese crackers and mix together.
- Line a loaf pan with tin foil add your beef mix in it.
- In a medium sized bowl take the ketchup brown sugar mustard vinegar and worcestershire sauce and mix it together.
- Add some sauce on top of your meat loaf and spread it around.
- Take your sliced tomatoes and layer over top followed by the onions then sprinkle some black pepper.
- Add the rest of your sauce on top and bake in a preheated oven @ 350 for 1 hour and 10 minute ...take out of oven remove from foil to a plate slice and serve enjoy :).
Now that you've gotten to the end of this The best meatloaf ever recipe, now explore recipes as well as execute it and delight in. You never ever understand - you simply might have discovered a brand-new vocation.
If you find this The best meatloaf ever recipe helpful please SHARE it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.