If you are having trouble lately in the kitchen when it pertains to getting your food just right, you are not alone. Lots of people have all-natural cooking ability but not quite enough knowledge to cook with perfection. This Simple Meatloaf recipe is an excellent start, easy to cook as well as scrumptious.
Wet paper towel and also a plastic bag can prolong the life of your greens. If you cover your fresh herbs or fresh environment-friendlies with a damp paper towel and then position them in a plastic bag, they will certainly last longer. They will generally stay fresh 3 to 4 days much longer if you do.
You can have Simple Meatloaf using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of Simple Meatloaf:
- Use 2 lbs ground beef.
- You need 1 roll ritz crackers.
- Use 1/2 large white onion - chopped finely.
- You need to prepare 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce.
- Use 1 egg.
- You need 4 thick bacon strips - chopped in est. 1/2in or smaller squares.
- Use 1/2 cup ketchup.
- Provide 1/4 cup brown sugar.
- Use McCormick steak seasoning (to taste).
Simple Meatloaf step by step :
- Perheat oven 350°. Season meat with McCormick steak seasoning.
- Crush up crackers with a rolling pin.
- Add chopped onions, worcestershire sauce, bacon, crackers, more seasoning, and egg..
- Hand mixing is your best option in my opinion. May need an extra egg if it's hard to form a giant meatball..
- Form the meat in a loaf and put in GREASED pan. Bake for 45 minutes uncovered..
- Mix ketchup and brown sugar (some people add a tsp of mustard to cut some of the sweetness out of the taste..
- After 45 minutes, drain the extra grease. Pour the ketchup and brown sugar mix and evenly cover the loaf. Bake for another 15 minutes..
- Let stand for 5 to 10 minutes and enjoy !.
Since you've reached completion of this Simple Meatloaf recipe, now explore recipes as well as execute it as well as enjoy. You never know - you just may have located a new job.
If you find this Simple Meatloaf recipe helpful please SHARE it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.