If you are having difficulty recently in the kitchen when it comes to getting your cuisine just right, you are not the only one. Many individuals have natural cooking ability yet not quite enough knowledge to prepare with perfection. This Bacon-topped Meatloaf with Mushrooms and Gravy recipe is a great start, very easy to prepare as well as tasty.
When you are going to the shop, do not constantly have a big shopping list which can restrain you to simply getting certain products. See what you such as and also what you are in the mood for and acquisition based upon that. This will certainly give you the spontaneity to prepare whatever you choose.
To make Bacon-topped Meatloaf with Mushrooms and Gravy you need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of Bacon-topped Meatloaf with Mushrooms and Gravy:
- Use 1 lb ground beef.
- Provide 1 lb ground pork.
- Prepare 2 eggs.
- Provide 1/2 c ground golden flaxseeds.
- Prepare 2 c carrots, shredded.
- You need 1 med. onion, chopped.
- Provide 1 green bell pepper, seeded and chopped.
- You need to prepare 1 tap sea salt.
- You need to prepare 1/2 tsp black pepper.
- Provide 4 strips bacon.
- Prepare 2 T EVOO, coconut oil or butter.
- Provide 4 oz button mushrooms, sliced.
- Use 1 c beef broth.
- Provide 2 c carrots, shredded.
Bacon-topped Meatloaf with Mushrooms and Gravy instructions :
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- In large bowl, combine beef, pork, eggs, flaxseeds, carrots, onion, bell pepper, salt abd pepper. Spread evenly in a 9x13 pan. Lay bacon strips on top, cover with foil and bake 1 hour..
- In skillet, heat oil ir butter. Cook mushrooms. Remove from heat and set aside..
- After baking meatloaf an hour, remove from oven. Remove foil and pour drippings into skillet with mushrooms. Return meatloaf to oven uncovered, cook for 30 min or until thermometer inserted is 160°F and meat no longer pink..
- Place mushroom mixture over low heat and add broth. Add coconut flour 1 T at a time until desired thickness. Salt and pepper to taste..
- Slice meatloaf and serve topped with gravy..
Now that you have reviewed the Bacon-topped Meatloaf with Mushrooms and Gravy recipe, and you have the expertise that you need to perform in the kitchen. Get that apron out, dust off your blending bowls and also roll up your sleeves. You have some food preparation to do.
If you find this Bacon-topped Meatloaf with Mushrooms and Gravy recipe helpful please SHARE it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.