Once you recognize the fundamentals of cooking, it can be such a freeing as well as awarding experience to produce a just tasty meal or baked thing. The smells in your home as well as the faces of the people who you share it with are priceless. We wish this Hollandaise sweet pie dish will provide you some concept for you to become a phenomenal cook.
Make sure that you never ever surrender when you are cooking, as it is going to take a lot of method and also failures before you get it right. If you shed something, maintain trying. You will just become a great cook if you preserve your determination.
You can cook Hollandaise sweet pie using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of Hollandaise sweet pie:
- You need For the crust:.
- You need to prepare 1 package chocolate covered cookies.
- Provide 200 g vanilla cookies.
- Use 50 g butter (melted).
- You need For the filling.
- Prepare 600 g heavy cream.
- You need to prepare 180 g sugar.
- You need to prepare 250 g butter (room temp).
- Use 80 g condensed milk.
- You need to prepare For the top.
- You need to prepare 200 g dark chocolate.
- You need 200 g heavy cream.
Hollandaise sweet pie instructions :
- Process the vanilla cookies and mix in with butter. Put at the bottom of a pan with removable bottom (no need to cover the sides). Take it to the oven (200°C pre heated) for 5-10 min. Let it cool. Now, put the chocolate covered cookies on de the sides, with the chocolate side to the pan (just like in the pictures!).
- Prepare the filling: cream butter and sugar until it's fluffly. Add the condensed milk and mix. Then, add the heavy cream and mix gently..
- Pour the filling into the pie crust (already cooled) and put into the fridge until it gets firm (about 2 hours)..
- Make the top (ganache): heat the heavy cream and mix in the chocolate. Let it cool a bit and then pour over the pie. Spread and make it even. Let the pie cool in the fridge for about 3-4 hours. Enjoy!.
There is always something brand-new to learn when it comes to cooking and every cook's skill-set is open to renovation. This Hollandaise sweet pie recipe is simply a few recipe suggestions to help enhance your cook's efficiency. There are many more great recipes around and good chefs maintain seeking them throughout their lives. Continuous learning is the vital to ever-improving cooking skills.
If you find this Hollandaise sweet pie recipe helpful please SHARE it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.