If you are having difficulty lately in the kitchen when it pertains to obtaining your cuisine ideal, you are not the only one. Many individuals have all-natural cooking skill but not quite adequate expertise to cook with perfection. This Divine Key Lime Pie 💚 dish is a good start, very easy to prepare and also delicious.
In order to make the process of cooking less complicated, you ought to take to time to make huge quantities of meat or veggie stock and store it in the freezer. Not just is making your own stock cheaper than buying it from a seller, yet it makes it very easy to keep a big supply available. Merely ice up the stock in small and clearly labeled parts and after that secure what you need when you require it!
To cook Divine Key Lime Pie 💚 you need 13 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of Divine Key Lime Pie 💚:
- Use --- Crust ---.
- Use ~ 15 graham crackers.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon sea salt.
- Provide 3 tablespoons Granulated Sugar (45 ml).
- Use 70 g butter.
- You need --- Filling ---.
- Provide 400 g Sweetened condensed milk (1 can).
- Provide 4 Egg yolks.
- You need ~ 115 g Lime juice (from 3 limes).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon Lime zest (from grating the limes we just juiced).
- Use --- Whipped Top --- (Optional).
- Use 170 g Heavy cream.
- You need 2 tablespoons Powder sugar (30 ml).
Divine Key Lime Pie 💚 instructions :
- Start here if you're making the crust yourself. For a store-bought crust, skip to step 9.
- Melt the butter and allow to cool..
- In a large food processor or blender, combine the graham crackers, sea salt, and sugar..
- Mix them up for around 30 seconds..
- Add the butter and continue mixing it until it's uniform. If it looks really watery add another graham cracker or two..
- For the pie, your pan should be ~20cm. If you have a pie pan or springform pan, then skip this step. Otherwise if you're using a cake pan, press aluminium foil inside to the edges. This will allow us to lift the pie out easier later..
- Push your graham cracker mixture into the bottom and edge of the pan, and don't worry about getting your hands dirty 🙂 Then put the crust in the fridge for 10 minutes. (Don't use cling-film on the top, or it will steam).
- Take out of the fridge, and bake at 190C (~320F) for 15 minutes ^3^.
- Separate the eggs, and save the yolks. You can use the whites for something else later..
- In your food processor/ blender blend the filling ingredients (condensed milk, egg yolks, lime juice, lime zest), scraping the sides every 5 seconds or so. (Until it's smooth).
- Wait for the crust to have cooled down from the oven, and then pour your filling on top of the crust..
- Bake in the oven for 14 minutes at 160C (320F). When it's ready the filling will be a little jiggly, but not wet. Add a minute or two if necessary..
- Remove from the oven, and allow it to cool for 10-15 minutes, then refrigerate for at least 4 hours (cover with cling-film in the fridge this time)..
- At this point, it's ready to eat, but you can add the whipped cream topping as well for more deliciousness. (Recommended!).
- Mix the icing sugar and the cream in a bowl, and beat for several minutes until the cream is firm, and holds its shape when you remove the beaters.
- Spread evenly over the top of the pie, and enjoy on a hot summer day 😊🥧.
There is always something new to find out when it comes to cooking and every cook's skill-set is open to renovation. This Divine Key Lime Pie 💚 recipe is just a couple of recipe ideas to assist enhance your chef's performance. There are a lot more good recipes out there as well as good cooks keep looking for them throughout their lives. Constant learning is the essential to ever-improving cooking skills.
If you find this Divine Key Lime Pie 💚 recipe helpful please SHARE it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.