Everyone likes the concept of sitting down to a tasty home-cooked meal, but with today's active routines, it can be harder than ever to find the moment to place one with each other. The good news is, assistance is available, the Milk Pies recipe and guidance in this write-up will certainly assist you created healthy meals for your household in a remarkably, short time.
When keeping active ingredients that you will certainly make use of for cooking it is a good routine to equip them in huge amounts and freeze them in plastic bags. This will certainly make preparing food simpler and faster. For example, when preparing vegetables, you can simply draw them out of the freezer and merely steam them.
You can cook Milk Pies using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of Milk Pies:
- Provide Crust:.
- You need 125 g cold butter.
- Provide 250 g flour.
- Prepare 1 egg.
- Prepare 1 pinch salt.
- You need Filling:.
- You need 50 ml sweet condensed milk.
- Prepare 250 ml water.
- You need 3 eggs.
- Use vanilla extract.
Milk Pies instructions :
- Crust: In a bowl, combine flour and salt. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add egg and combine until mixture forms a ball. Wrap in plastic and refrigerate at least 15 minutes..
- Roll dough into half centimeter thickness. Cut with round cookie cutter with diameter about 9 cm (or size of your choice) and fit into pie plate smaller than your cookie cutter..
- Filling: Mix well all the filling ingredients. Strain the mixture to get smooth filling..
- Pour the filling to the crust and bake in 180˚C oven for about 10 minutes..
- Notes: if you want the filling to be sweeter, add the condensed milk and reduce the water with the amount milk added...
You do not require to be a professional to cook a wonderful meal. There are numerous recipes that look tough and also frustrating, but are in truth, quite basic among it is Milk Pies recipe. We wish, this recipe has actually instilled some confidence in you for the following time you remain in the cooking area.
If you find this Milk Pies recipe useful please SHARE it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.