It's long been said that the very best way to a male's heart is with his belly. However guys aren't the only ones who like a great dish. Cooking is not just a technical skill, it's a life activity that you make use of daily. Right here, Arroz con leche dish to exercise and also boost your cooking skills and make you also much better at it.
The most challenging as well as time consuming feature of food preparation is doing every one of the prep job. You can get pre-prepped vegetables or prep your active ingredients the day before to minimize the moment you remain in the kitchen. This is really practical if you need to obtain dinner out quickly.
To cook Arroz con leche you need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of Arroz con leche:
- Provide 1 cup long grain rice.
- You need 2 cup water.
- You need to prepare 2 stick cinnamon.
- You need to prepare 4 cup milk.
- Provide 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice (or to desired taste).
- Provide 1 tsp ground cinnamon (or to desired taste).
- Use 8 oz condensed milk.
Arroz con leche instructions :
- Boil the 1cup of rice in 2 cups of water, and add cinnamon sticks.
- When it boils, reduce heat to medium, stir until dry.
- Add 4 cups of milk and stir more.
- Let milk reduce for another 15 minutes, or until you have the consistency you desire.
- Add the condensed milk and stir some more.
- Finish (you can add more milk for desired consistency).
- At the end when cool, add 1 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice and 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon (or to desired taste).
There is always something new to find out when it comes to food preparation and every chef's skill-set is open to renovation. This Arroz con leche recipe is just a couple of recipe suggestions to help boost your cook's efficiency. There are much more excellent recipes available and great cooks maintain looking for them throughout their lives. Constant learning is the key to ever-improving food preparation skills.
If you find this Arroz con leche recipe useful please SHARE it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.