Are you a cooking master? Perhaps you are simply a kitchen area veteran? Or like several others, you might be a newbie.Whatever the situation might be, useful cooking advice can add some fresh suggestions to your cooking. Take some time and also discover a few points that can spray some new enjoyable into your kitchen routine. This Shepherd's Pie Twice Baked Potatoes recipe maybe a perfect fit for you.
Constantly select to cook with a wine that you would drink yourself. If you don't even like the taste of the red wine that you are cooking with, opportunities are that you will wind up disliking whatever it is that you are making! So select an excellent red wine that you know you like, and you will certainly like your recipe much more.
To cook Shepherd's Pie Twice Baked Potatoes you need 20 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of Shepherd's Pie Twice Baked Potatoes:
- Prepare For the Beef Part.
- You need 1 lb ground beef.
- You need to prepare 1/2-1 carrot, minced (I used 1/2).
- Use 1/2 medium sized onion, minced.
- Provide 2 tbsp chili powder.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp adobo seasoning.
- Provide to taste salt and pepper.
- Use For the Potatoes.
- Prepare 4 large Russet Potatoes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp garlic powder.
- You need 2 tbsp sour cream.
- Use 2 tbsp chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 cup cheddar cheese, divided.
- Prepare 2 tbsp milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp flour.
- You need to prepare 1 tbsp butter, melted.
- You need to prepare Optional.
- You need to prepare Optional Gravies/Sauces to serve with!.
- Provide Beef Gravy.
- You need Mushroom Gravy.
Shepherd's Pie Twice Baked Potatoes step by step :
- Preheat oven to 425°. Wash potatoes well..
- Bake potatoes for 45-50 minutes, or until they can be easily stabbed with a fork. (I actually was running late on getting dinner started and have a Potato Express handy, so I used that and microwaved for 5 minutes).
- While the potatoes are baking, mince the onion and carrot. Brown the ground beef, and add the veggies, chili powder, adobo seasoning, and salt and pepper. Stir fry until veggies are tender. (Whoops, forgot to take a picture of the beef!).
- Once potatoes are done baking, carefully cut and outline around the top, pull up the skin, and use a spoon to scoop as much potato out as possible. Be careful not to burn yourself!.
- Add the milk, sour cream, chicken broth, garlic powder, and half of the cheese to the potato innards and mash them. Add more milk if you'd like them creamier..
- Stir the beef mixture into the mashed potatoes until well mixed. Set aside..
- In a small bowl or cup, melt the butter. Add the flour and any additional spices (I added extra adobo) and stir to make a thick paste. Spread this paste into the bottom of and sides of the potatoes..
- Stuff the potatoes with the beef mixture, and pile it on top too!.
- Add remaining cheese and bake for 10inutes, or until cheese has melted..
- Enjoy! We ate ours with a bit of sour cream on the side. I had Mac n cheese with mine, because I'll never say no to Mac n cheese! :).
Since you have read Shepherd's Pie Twice Baked Potatoes recipe, it is the time for you to head to the kitchen area and also prepare some fantastic food! Bear in mind, food preparation is not a skill that can be 100 percent right initially. Practice is required for you to grasp the art of cooking.
If you find this Shepherd's Pie Twice Baked Potatoes recipe valuable please SHARE it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.